Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

vikast_11
Huntington Beach, California
“Excellent Apartment, Good Service, Run Down Property”
Reviewed 30 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I recently had a 3 week trip to Stamford, CT, and didn't want to stay in a hotel due to limited dining options and lack of space. I found the 100 Prospect Apartments on line and booked a one bedroom apartment for 3 weeks.I decided to give it a try, as it was coming out to be about 30 to 40% less per night than my usual Hilton or Marriott. Long story short - i would readily rent another apartment through Global Luxury Suites; however, I don't know if 100 Prospect would be my top choice. Although, the apartment itself was excellent, the property looks really run down and lacking maintenance.

The apartment was excellent. It was practically brand new and came complete with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washer, dryer and 2 TVs with cable and wi-fi. Moreover, Global Luxury Suites provided dishes, cutlery, pots / pans and linens (towels, sheets, etc.). The towels come sealed in plastic bags to show they are either brand new or have been professionally cleaned. They also provide some initial consumables, like paper towels, garbage bags, sponges and detergent. The decor of the apartment is modern with laminate / wood in the kitchen and living area and a berber type carpet in the bedroom. The bathroom was a good size. Closet space and other storage space was ample.

The apartment was not entirely trouble free - when I arrived there were no window coverings in the entire apartment, raising privacy concerns. I was not the only person facing that situation, as I ran into someone in the hallway who also raised the same concern. I contacted Global Luxury Suites through their app and they got the window coverings installed. Later, my smoke detectors kept going off for no reason (probably end of life or low battery). They kept me up all night. Fortunately, the apartment complex maintenance replaced the detectors the next day. I also pinged Global Luxury Suites through their app; however, it took them several days to respond. Had the apartment maintenance not replaced the detectors, it would have been a tough stay.

The complex is in a desirable area of town - a number of restaurants, the Stamford Town Center mall, and Target are all within a short walk. There is a grocery store about 0.5 miles away. Right across the street from the apartment is an ethnic grocery store, a Thai restaurant and a dry cleaner.

The biggest challenge with 100 Prospect is the apartment complex. It just looks run-down and lacking maintenance. It looks like the halls have never been vacuumed or cleaned, the elevator is dirty, there are often missing fixtures in common areas and on rainy days you will find a few "caution" triangles due to roof leaks. Additionally, the parking garage is a bit of an obstacle course (they have strange placement of pillars and odd parking spot locations), so one has to be careful driving through the garage. I would definitely recommend a smaller car if staying at this apartment. I had a Ford Focus and it was a great size.

If I am in a similar situation where I need a short term apartment in Stamford, I will definitely look at Global Luxury Suites again. I may look at some of their other properties rather than return to 100 Prospect, but I would consider it given the relative value to a traditional hotel.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
31 Oct 2018
Thank you for your recent feedback. At Global Luxury Suites, we pride ourselves on offering a superior experience and we're delighted that you agree! We appreciate your comments and what we can do to improve on as well. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future!
Warm Regards,
Global Luxury Suites
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing