“Great sushi and wait staff”
Review of Kashi Japanese

Kashi Japanese
Ranked #49 of 483 Restaurants in Stamford
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

My friend and I went there for dinner and had such a great experience. Tina was our waitress and she was lovely! The sushi was delicious and the atmosphere could put anyone in a good mood. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

By far my favorite sushi place in Stamford. I would go every single night if my fiance let me. Amazing special rolls and just an overall awesome atmosphere. My fiance loves the DJ mixes on the weekends.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We just tried this new Japonese restaurant and really like it. The selection was excellent, the presentation beautiful and quality of the food terrific. The ambience is also nice if a bit dark. Give it a try.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We enjoyed a small sampling of sushi after the movies and were very impressed. The meal began with the traditional wet and warm cloths to cleanse your hands. THe sushi chef then provided a complimentary sample which was seared salmon sashimi. We enjoyed ahi, octopus and salmon sushi, plus a tekamaki roll and a special roll. EVerything was fresh, delicious and served as art. The only drawback was no yellowtail was available - our favorite. The service was attentive and the sushi chef exceptional.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Found this place by accident going to the movies across the street. Service is great. Food is not boring traditional-run of the mill sushi establishment. New and exciting twists on usual entrees and apps. Would go there before or even after a movie and the atmosphere is crisp and vibrant.