All reviews two bedroom suite full kitchen great hotel dunkin donuts evening reception basketball court home away from home complimentary breakfast would highly recommend this hotel parking lot business trip indoor pool great experience would definitely stay here again staff was very friendly fitness center great room
Reviewed 13 September 2018

A GREAT place to stay while in the Southington area! I loved all of the amenities and the location was perfect. The is even a Dunkin Dounts within 20 feet of the hotel! I'm going to stay at this hotel each time I visit Southington.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lindsey B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Vacationer167332:

Thanks for the great review! I am happy to see that you enjoyed all of the amenities we have to offer! We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Very happy with our stay at the Homewood Suites. The included breakfast buffet was a big draw for our family of four. The hotel was new and clean. We were satisfied with our stay. I did notice that they host evening socials every week day for business travelers with food and beverages. A calendar of the themes was posed on the suite’s refrigerator. I thought that seemed like a nice plus for guests.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lindsey B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear jbcurtiss:

Thank you for the great review regarding your recent stay with us! It is wonderful to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, and the breakfast was satisfactory. We look forward to being your home away from home again!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I traveled for work but I am originally from the area. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel. It would be perfect for a visit to Lake Compounce and/or a trip to Mt. southington for skiing. If you’ve moved from Connecticut and are visiting and want your own space.... perfect! Also, if you’re attending a wedding at the Aqua Turf.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lindsey B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Samantha D:

WOW! Thank you for the great review! It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay and would recommend our hotel to other guests. We look forward to welcoming you home again!!

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Overall great experience! Best hotel I’ve stayed in all time. No complaints except I want more water haha. Been staying at this property for soo many years. Wouldn’t trade them for anything. Refer to my scores. Enough said!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lindsey B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear DoubleRR07:

This is great! It is fantastic to see that you are still enjoying your stays with us! We look forward to welcoming you home again this week, and we will have some water waiting for you.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Stayed here for one week. Was so impressed the last time we went (3 yrs ago) but things have changed. The room is very spacious but didn't feel as clean. I moved some furniture and found beads under the chair. There was a big blue stain on the ceiling, and the living room chair's seat cushion was torn. Alarm clock was not working (a really nice employee eventually fixed it). Housekeeping only seemed to vacuum once all week, and was inconsistent with leaving shampoo/towels. Breakfast selection is minimal and not replenished quickly (no muffins, or croissants, or fruit variety). Pool area felt very dirty and it smelled awful in there (lots of wear and tear).The floor in the shower by the pool was full of dirt. A major concern was that on a few nights, the room smelled of cigarette smoke, must have been coming from the vent.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maritimes
Lindsey B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Maritimes:

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent experience. I am sorry to see that there were some issues during your stay. I would like to be able to discuss with you, if you would reach out to me directly.
I look forward to hearing from you.