“Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Seymour
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The last time I was at this Starbucks it was horrible, waited in the drive through line for 15 mins, I was the second car. horns were beeping, I could not get out of line to go into the store . When I finally did reach the window, the clerk said a machine broke, another clerk asked if I was beeping and told it was against the law to beep. Not even knowing if was me. At the very least if their machines were broken they should have asked the car in front of me to park and deliver the order once the machine was working. They were rude !

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Sat morning for some coffee and quiet reading time. Baristas would not stop talking to each other about anything and everything. So loud and annoying.
Worst SBUX karma ever.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

The coffee was cold and horrible although we were there 15 minutes before closing time. I was upset and went in at which point they made an americano for me which was good how're I feel it should have been good the first time around.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

This location always seems to carry a very limited stock of coffee products - last visit no Columbia Via on the shelf; prior to that no Verona bagged coffee beans. A coffee shop with no coffee - not sure what to make of this - staff always has excuses why products are not available.
This location seems to have its share of disagreeable baristas - when I questioned the preparation of a drink once I was told "why don't you try and see if you can do better?"
For weeks they had a girl at the cash register who spoke in a whisper - totally impossible to hear what she was saying - got tired of saying "what" constantly so I just minimize my visits to this location.
Have never had such bad experiences at other Starbucks locations and I am a frequent customer at locations all over the world.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I enjoy coffee and this by far, the best Starbucks I have ever frequented. I will be returning soon.