“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Review of The Villa

The Villa
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Sandy Hook
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner here recently. Great menu with a wide variety of options. Wonderful presentation and friendly staff. Food was excellent.

1  Thank srgauger

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Incredible dinner. I wish I could be this satisfied every time I ate out. Their bread is great, and they have a good salad. I got a special, veal Madeira. It was amazing. Served with very fresh green beans and mashed potatoes. The sauce was wonderful. I can't say enough about this place.

1  Thank ladraus
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Family stop during the week and we all chose the $19.95 pre-fix that includes appetizers, main and dessert.
All the dishes were very good from the appetizers of fried calamari (not rubbery), artichoke bruschetta to fried mozzarella and continuing with Manicotti, Chicken parmigiana over pasta to Shrimp special over linguine.
Chocolate mousse also great. Fantastic service and the owner chef coming out to check on how was the meal was a pleasant surprise .
Will be back.

1  Thank nettuno07
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I went to The Villa with my husband for our anniversary dinner. I ordered the mushroom risotto and it was fabulous! I had the grapefruit martini, which was a house special and that was yummy too. My husband enjoyed his dinner and we both discussed getting take-out pizza from there in the future.

1  Thank mcjaeger68
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent from the bread and salad (great house dressing) to the entree and dessert. The wonderful bread is made there. We both got a chicken Milanese entree with fresh vegetables and mashed potatoes. It was amazing. I haven't had this good a meal in a long time. Very nice atmosphere too. The desserts were delicious. They even accommodated my request for honey with my tea :) they have tables as well as at least a dozen booths and another octagonal room for a small party.

Been to The Villa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK