“Delicious lunch!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I wanted to have a casual lunch together. We couldn't have picked a more perfect location! The friendly service was perfect, and the food was excellent! They have a lovely outside patio, but being a bit windy, we decided to eat indoors. We ordered the special fig pizza to share( delicious), but also two appetizers - quesadilla ( very tasty) and the amore spring rolls (Italian style). Both of us loved everything, but the spring rolls were to die for! So, so good! Needless to say, we had a "doggie bag" to take home! Can't wait to go back to try something else, but we know the spring rolls will be reordered!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I was always told, if you haven't got anything nice to say - don't say anything. My lips are sealed, as they were when the food eventually arrived.

1  Thank Julian C
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and I met for lunch. Located in Sandy Hook, not far off I-84 exit 10, this is a casually charming spot to enjoy a good variety of sandwiches, salads, and pizzas. I would have scored this 3 bubbles if we didn't enjoy our meals and the ambiance; prices are a bit high and service was friendly but very slow and inattentive. Our water glasses weren't topped off. It took 1.5 hours to get in and out on a moderately busy Saturday. I enjoyed the organic house salad and the cherry bomb pizza, which would have been better had the base been crisp enough to eat handheld. Free parking in their lot was available. I'd give Figs another try on a day I'm not in a hurry; there were many tempting items on their menu.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

One of our favorite places to go out for a nice casual dinner. Never had a bad meal here. The food is always excellent. And the servers are very friendly and attentive. Would highly recommend this place. Love the roasted fig pizza and crab cake sandwich

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Had dinner with a friend from work and really enjoyed it. The salad was very large and excellent. Really good selection on the menu. While the main attraction is wood fired pizza, their other offerings were quite good with good flavor and quality. I plan to eat here again.

Been to Figs Wood Fired Bistro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK