“I'm dreaming of the lobster roll”

Rowayton Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Rowayton
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I have heard roaring reviews about this place and finally went to go check it out for myself. While I spent $25 on a root beer and cold lobster roll I'd do it all over again. It was the best lobster roll I have ever had. The mayo lemon ratio on the lobster was perfection and there was so much lobster on the roll it was falling out. Be careful you don't drop any on the ground because that would be a sad day. The lobster chunks were huge and the cole slaw that came with it was amazing as well. My friends and I got the fried shrimp as well and OH MAN they were worth every penny. Everyone left stuffed.

The only downside to this place is the parking. You have to valet your car because it's so tight. We went for lunch and I recommend going around 11:15 to get a spot and order before the chaos.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

This is one of our very favorite restaurants in the ares. Great variety of seafood on the menu, good wine list, wonderful service. Must have a reservation.

Jennifer G, Public Relations Manager at Rowayton Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thanks for the review!! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We live in Rowayton so a quick walk and we are there. It’s expensive $250 for four (no desert). I don’t mind paying that for great food but ask yourself if you care about how you are treated. If like me you think you should be seated within 10 mins of the time you booked not 45, and you expect your guests to be treated politely (we are quite reserved) then this one is not for you.

You can eat at any restaurant in CT for that money - suggest you do so.

Jennifer G, Public Relations Manager at Rowayton Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Debbie,
We would like to believe we offer both great food and great service! We are so sorry we fell short of this during your visit. We believe you were in last night and yes wait times were longer than we normally have. There was a bad accident on 95 and reservations were late in turn causing a delay in tables getting up by your reservation time. Our manager did try to compensate with complementary beverages and anything else that may have been needed. We do try to treat all guests politely and apologize if you feel as though you weren’t. We would hope that you would try us again. Also we would like to follow up with you if you’d like to call (203) 844-4488 and ask for our General Manager. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Since the day The Restaurant opened, customers have been served with top flight cuisine in a comfortable setting.

When the porch is open for the upcoming summer weather, the experience is hard to beat anywhere in Fairfield County.

If you want to treat your client, your date, or just yourself, you must plan a trip to The Restauant at Rowayton Seafood.

Jennifer G, Public Relations Manager at Rowayton Seafood Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thanks for the great review!! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This is an authentic New England seafood restaurant on the bank of the Long Island Sound. Very friendly and fast service and exceptionally fresh seafood. I had truffled lobster macaroni cheese and grilled swordfish. Both came absolutely perfect. Great selection of American and international wines. Will definitely come back.