“Food is okay, but crazy expensive”
Review of Steve's Place

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Steve's Place
Ranked #37 of 70 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Reviewed 14 December 2013

The subs are 10 dollar subs....even though they charge a ton more. Two large subs is over 30 bucks. We had them once or twice.....chicken parm and meatball. They were okay, but its just so much money compared to the value. We usually go to Michaelangelos now....9 dollars for the same thing, though I don't think they have cold cuts.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

I found the food just ok. I got the roast beef which did not blow me away but not horrible either. I thought their pricing was a little high for what they delivered and with that combination I probably would not go back.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

This place isn't anything special to look at but it has the best Chicken Cutlet Sandwiches around! Try them! You will love it! Beware they are huge a half a sandwich is the size of a typical whole anywhere else.. Great sandwiches..