“Rainy night, perfect choice”

Chuck's Steak House
Ranked #14 of 76 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I picked this spot for a post-tournament meal with my boy. The place was HOPPING! The wait was modest and the staff handled a barrage of guests with ease and great service skills. Our waitpersin was charming and efficient. Salad bar was good...not great. Bread was warm, fresh and tasty. Steak was cooked perfectly. A nice find on a chilly night in an unfamiliar location.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This place is pretty much like its always been. Its fairly standard. I was here on a Sunday afternoon for an extended family dinner. I don't eat steak so I just had the salad bar which I enjoyed. Not many places have salad bars anymore so I like a throwback. You know what you get here, nothing fancy or tendy but solid steak and potatoes.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

It has been a while that I've visited Chuck's Steak House. We made a visit on a Thursday evening and the place was packed. Saw some friends already seated and went on to enjoy the food. We ordered a bottle of wine Franciscan Cabernet Sauvignon from the Napa Valley (Recently this wine was given 90 points) and we were not disappointed, quite enjoyable ($45). The bread was fresh, and the salad bar has an additional cost of $4.
The escargots were tasty, the center cut lambshop delicious and the baby back ribs a bit dried.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Great Happy Hour !! Excellent bar menu !!Salad bar is included in most dinners.My friends and I go there frequently. Would recommend it highly. Good value for the price.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

It's always a pleasure to eat here. The steaks are great & a nice atmosphere. Love their salad & bread bar. Always have a great meal & good service. Have been going there for years and think it is one of the better restaurants in the area.