“When you're in town come in ”
Review of Whole Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Whole Deli
Ranked #42 of 77 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I love eating here when I can. The Godfather panini is always a must with a pickle for me. Although on occasion I get a chicken salad on a spinach wrap. It's always good, quick, and filling. A huge plus is that you can call ahead to pick up your food.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

We go to Whole Deli at least three times a week for take-out lunch. The sandwiches are large and wonderful. The staff is great and will be sure you're satisfied. The best sandwiches for their very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I always get the Godfather panini sandwich.....it never disappoints. Plus their pickles are amazing and refreshing. Plus they always have fresh sweet watermelon which I love having after I eat my panini. Yummmm to the yum yum...everyone in town goes here. If you haven't give it a try. Always something for everybody. They even have breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I had the roast beef with horseradish sauce. The sandwich is built on this tiny, playing card sized bread. I ordered whole wheat. The bread was super sweet and gummy; akin to wonder bread. The roast beef was grey. The cheese was so thin it was literally translucent. I couldn't taste the horseradish sauce at all. Horseradish should not be difficult to detect. Lettuce was wilted and browning. All-around terrible, and it was more than $9. I ate each side of the sandwich in two bites each, and they were not big bites.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

A little more expensive but they use great ingredients. Try the high protein special, with avocados, cucumbers, jalapeno peppers, Turkey and fresh mozzarella. Put ranch on that... Fantastic.

Been to Whole Deli? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK