“Why have i never eaten here before”
Review of Wood-N-Tap

Wood-N-Tap
Ranked #3 of 75 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent service, waiter was friendly and attentive and did not rush us!
Blackened salmon was very good on a Caesar’s salad, just enough dressing.
Will definitely go back

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Met with family for dinner on a Sunday. Very happy with the friendly, attentive service. The food was also lovely. I had pasta with vegetables and chicken and it was lovely. Piping hot with a lovely sauce. Chicken was cooked just right. Very satisfying.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We were staying in the area and were looking for a basic place to eat that was kid friendly. Wood n tap was recommened by our hotel and we were very happy with our choice. The service was EXCELLENT and the food was good, nothing fancy but a good place to eat a tasty meal.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

It was ok, nothing great or bad really. The one complaint I would have that probably impacted my review is that the heat over our booth was so high that we were all extremely uncomfortable. We asked for it to be turned down twice and ultimately just left with our food in boxes.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Located close to my hotel so I decided to take a chance. My experience was exceptional. Although I only ordered a burger and a beer everything was great. Service was quick and efficient. Burger was cooked perfectly and was delicious. Definitely worth a look.

Been to Wood-N-Tap? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK