“Don't miss this place !!!”

Spill The Beans LLC
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Prospect
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We went to Spill the Beans for breakfast on Sunday morning around 10 am..The place was bustling but we were able to get a table. We were greeted immediately by a very kind and smiling face. The menu is extensive, creative and there are different flavored coffees to choose from as well. I went with butter rum and it was delicious. There is the full menu on an awesome chalk board wall on the side then their are the specials ( both given on menus as well). The specials are definitely SPECIAL ! I had an omelette with spinach,onion and Swiss cheese, home fries and marble rye toast. The potatoes were perfect. Didn't even need ketchup :o) Omelette was excellent and came out hot and the marbled rye was a nice different touch from the regular rye toast. We had a sausage,egg and cheese on a hard roll to go along with 2 muffins from the bakery. My son loved them all. The owner, Kelley seemed to know most the patrons which is always a good sign when the customers keep returning. Overall...we were so happy we had breakfast at Spill the Beans. We will definitely be back again for breakfast and we will be trying lunch next. Enjoy !!

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Frequently eat breakfast there. Staff is friendly and accommodating to special food orders for diets. Food is fresh and hot. Lunch sandwiches are delicious.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I stopped in today as I had heard that it was under the management of a new owner. I ordered a turkey sandwich on their "own" focaccia bread. Wow! Perfection! The bread was lightly grilled; the turkey and cheese warmed up just enough - and I received a small cup of apple and cranberry chutney as well as a deli pickle! And by the way, I arrived just before they were closing and was met by a cheerful young waitress who was happy to take my last minute order. A delightful little coffee shop that serves breakfast and houses its own bakery. Definitely worth a return trip!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

It's clean and very comfortable with soft seating, full menu of coffee and sandwiches and deserts. Usually quiet. May have accustic music.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Super cute bake shop style restaurant. Looking for somewhere different for breakfast I was happy to see cannoli french toast on the menu. The order was to-go as I was on my way to work. When I arrived to pick up my order the coffee of the day was chocolate amaretto and of course I couldn't resist ordering myself a cup. I didn't have a chance to really look at all the wonderful baked goods and the myriad of other breakfast delights. The staff was pleasant - the food made for the perfect Sunday morning breakfast. I aim to return although the other diners' comments regarding the self service if you dine-in and not a lot of availability for seating during peak times is not appealing. Perhaps I'll stick to to-go...we'll see.

Been to Spill The Beans LLC? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK