“Excellent coffee "and" shop!”

Spill The Beans LLC
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Prospect
Reviewed 17 October 2016

I stopped in today as I had heard that it was under the management of a new owner. I ordered a turkey sandwich on their "own" focaccia bread. Wow! Perfection! The bread was lightly grilled; the turkey and cheese warmed up just enough - and I received a small cup of apple and cranberry chutney as well as a deli pickle! And by the way, I arrived just before they were closing and was met by a cheerful young waitress who was happy to take my last minute order. A delightful little coffee shop that serves breakfast and houses its own bakery. Definitely worth a return trip!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

It's clean and very comfortable with soft seating, full menu of coffee and sandwiches and deserts. Usually quiet. May have accustic music.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Super cute bake shop style restaurant. Looking for somewhere different for breakfast I was happy to see cannoli french toast on the menu. The order was to-go as I was on my way to work. When I arrived to pick up my order the coffee of the day was chocolate amaretto and of course I couldn't resist ordering myself a cup. I didn't have a chance to really look at all the wonderful baked goods and the myriad of other breakfast delights. The staff was pleasant - the food made for the perfect Sunday morning breakfast. I aim to return although the other diners' comments regarding the self service if you dine-in and not a lot of availability for seating during peak times is not appealing. Perhaps I'll stick to to-go...we'll see.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Online menu says there grilled cheese was $3.65 but when we went to pay for it they told us that the pricing went up to $6.99. FOR GRILLED CHEESE, a 1/3 cup of pasta and a pickle. When we called back to complain, they did nothing and offered nothing. We ordered from there a lot over the years. Much money spent but now we will need to think twice before ordering again. It's too bad too because they have some really good food.

2  Thank Joseph S
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

We typically order take out on the weekends from Spill the Beans. Their bagels are fresh, but if you're eating after the breakfast rush some bagels may be sold out. My favorite is their breakfast quesadilla.

For brunch I recommend the California wrap. I replaced the hummus with avocado. It was very tasty and on my list to order next time.

The always have a few different flavor of iced coffee which is a plus in my book.

Been to Spill The Beans LLC? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK