“Very tasty adn resaoanlbe priced.”
Review of Eli's Pizza Place

Eli's Pizza Place
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Have eaten several times when in the area. Always enjoyed the friendly service and tasty food.

Hey Trip advisor I do not want to add anything else.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Eli's is one of our go to places when we visit my parents who live in the area. The prices are reasonable and the food is usually delicious. I especially like getting old fashioned grinders (subs/hoagies) that are so much better than Subway with more meat and cheese. If you ware staying at Foxwoods or the Hilton Preston Casino, it is close and a lot less expensive.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

From Chef George, to his wife Rachael, and staff personnel Nick and Hayes, everyone is friendly and professional.

1  Thank bbrimmer2016
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to a show at Foxwoods. We didn't want to break the bank by eating at the casino.
We ordered a Hawaiian Pizza and a calzone. (Not realizing how lage a large pizza would be! )
We were pleasantly surpass by the size of the pizza, I agree with another post that the way they cut the pizza seems to go further, plus for the finicky kids that don't like crust, perfect!
Pizza crust was thin and crispy.
While we enjoyed the pizza we didn't care to much for the sauce, it tasted more tomato paste then sauce.
We ended up eating the calzone the following day. e Didn't expect there to be sauce INSIDE the calzone. I have never had a calzone with sauce inside. Not a big fan of that. Also a crispy thinner crust. Anyhow, the food was good the service was great, waitress very friendly and attentive. Restaurant was clean, loved the bead board panel and paint colors. Nice relaxing atmosphere.
Except that I think the kitchen needs additional ventilation.
All in all a good meal, reasonably priced.

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I found the food not as fresh as previous visits. Our table was a little dirty. I will say that the service was excellent.