“very good pastry”

Baker's Dozen of Plainfield
Ranked #25 of 36 Restaurants in Plainfield
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One our favorite coffee spots. Very good pastry a bonus. Have stopped here often over the past several years and have been vert satisfied with the food and service.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I use to go to Bakers dozen every day. All my friends work there s i spent probably about $50 a week there, every week, UNTIL I got a call from the manager saying that I stand at the counter too long. She also proceeded to tell me that the girls who work there feel uncomfortable, which is weird because I am friends with every worker there. I was then told by somebody that the worker there, Andrea, the mother of Mariah (an employee) and Melina (another employee), doesn't like me, so she complained to the manager Tammy. I don't even know Andrea, so I am not sure why she has a dislike for me, I'm a very likable person and i love to talk to everybody, I don't have a problem with anybody. The voicemail the I received from the manager also stated that I opened the door to their work station, which i absolutely did not, but the manager doesn't want to handle the situation like an adult, and talk to me. She told me to give her a call back, and when I did i confronted her politely and she gave me nothing but sass. She told me that if I want to go to a bakers dozen that i should go to a different one. I tried to tell her that I have only gone to bakers dozen twice in the past three weeks, and i can tell you what i bought, where i was , and how long i was there- which was no longer than 10 minutes. She told me this is where were going to end this. Absolutely do not support this local establishment due to the crooked staff Andrea, and the irresponsible and rude manager, Tammy.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I have tried the coffee here several times and I just don't like the taste. The food items are good and there is a nice selection.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

I go here several time a month and have always enjoyed excellent service and great coffee. The muffins are fresh and delicious. Good place to catch up with friends. Very friendly staff make this place special.

Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

There coffee is by far better than Dunkin Donuts. The donuts and other pastries are great. They serve a variety of drinks and have great breakfast sandwiches. The people who work there are very friendly.