All reviews stayed here would stay here again first floor continental breakfast desk ct towels concert foxwoods
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

In all honesty I do not think that I could ever give a hotel in this genre 5 stars. It is NOT a 5 star luxury resort hotel. You all know what it is. There are millions of these places. I have zero complaints and many nice things to say. First off: day and middle of the night staff, smiling, friendly, helpful. The big smile on the face of the woman answering my questions at 1:30 am was genuine. The man checking me in was also efficient, friendly and answered all of my questions. This place is spotless. Really. The floors glisten. Even though I was only here for one night, I left a healthy tip for the room cleaning people. The bed was super comfy and I fell asleep in seconds. The bathroom was modern, great water pressure and PLENTY OF TOWELS!!! The new trend seems to be skimping on towels not here. I stayed here for only one night and would stay here again in a second. I attended a concert at Foxwoods a mere 15-20 minute drive and at about 1/3 the cost. So yes for what this place is it gets 5 stars from me. It does a very very good job at what it does.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Lowellian,

Thank you for leaving your five star rating of Quality Inn Plainfield hotel. It is rewarding to hear that we have succeeded in making you feel at home and that you
experienced no difficulties with our services or amenities. We are glad your stay was comfortable and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful stay! Convenient location right off highway. Clean and well appointed. Nice set up for continental breakfast. Hot and cold choices. Small but functional workout space. Personable service. Great value!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear trio103,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey and for rating our hotel so highly! I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We are very happy to learn that your stay was so Wonderful , and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is average and the staff is friendly. They are currently renovating so it is a bit of a mess but that didn't really bother me. The free internet is slower than molasses so is decided to to buy the faster internet service. What a mistake. I purchased the 5 day package for $15 only to have it not working 3 days later. 1 hr later after a frustrating phone call with customer service and I finally received the username and password I was supposed to receive via email but never did. I had to extend my stay so I tried again and the same thing happened on day 2 and 4. The customer support is very condescending and would never give me a straight answer as to why I didn't receive my username and password. I would have given 4 stars except for that headache.

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank Socrates J

Dear Socrates J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize to know that you were not satisfied with the internet during your stay. Also, we are sorry for the disappointing service you received from our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situation like this will not happen again in the future.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I chose this hotel using booking.com I didn't actually book through booking.com but I saw they had very low rates and I needed a place to sleep late at night instead of driving back to my home. i found room/lobby was very clean! front desk agent was helpful and pleasant. I would be back when passing through here next time.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

niti b,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality of Quality Inn Plainfield Hotel. Our ultimate ambition is to provide a five star experience, and we are thrilled to learn that we have succeeded. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We were guests at this hotel for just one night but the room was spacious,warm colors it felt cozy there was a couch with a coffee table a desk with computer chair flat screen tv a huge comfortable king bed everything was impeccably clean and spacious! The front desk people were courteous and fulfilled our request for early check in and extra towels. Breakfast was abundant with choices from pancakes to yogurt and fruit coffee and juice and many other options included a really cute quiet hotel not far off the highway we didn't hear any street noise! A quaint little place in Connecticut's quiet corner!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Dora G,

I’m glad to know you had a blissful time with us! Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our staff efforts to provide you a clean and comfortable experience have been successful. We hope that your next visit will be another five star experience here at the Quality Inn Plainfield Hotel.