“Pretty Damn Good6”

Quality Inn Plainfield
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Plainfield
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

In all honesty I do not think that I could ever give a hotel in this genre 5 stars. It is NOT a 5 star luxury resort hotel. You all know what it is. There are millions of these places. I have zero complaints and many nice things to say. First off: day and middle of the night staff, smiling, friendly, helpful. The big smile on the face of the woman answering my questions at 1:30 am was genuine. The man checking me in was also efficient, friendly and answered all of my questions. This place is spotless. Really. The floors glisten. Even though I was only here for one night, I left a healthy tip for the room cleaning people. The bed was super comfy and I fell asleep in seconds. The bathroom was modern, great water pressure and PLENTY OF TOWELS!!! The new trend seems to be skimping on towels not here. I stayed here for only one night and would stay here again in a second. I attended a concert at Foxwoods a mere 15-20 minute drive and at about 1/3 the cost. So yes for what this place is it gets 5 stars from me. It does a very very good job at what it does.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful stay! Convenient location right off highway. Clean and well appointed. Nice set up for continental breakfast. Hot and cold choices. Small but functional workout space. Personable service. Great value!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is average and the staff is friendly. They are currently renovating so it is a bit of a mess but that didn't really bother me. The free internet is slower than molasses so is decided to to buy the faster internet service. What a mistake. I purchased the 5 day package for $15 only to have it not working 3 days later. 1 hr later after a frustrating phone call with customer service and I finally received the username and password I was supposed to receive via email but never did. I had to extend my stay so I tried again and the same thing happened on day 2 and 4. The customer support is very condescending and would never give me a straight answer as to why I didn't receive my username and password. I would have given 4 stars except for that headache.

Stayed: March 2017
3  Thank Socrates J
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I chose this hotel using booking.com I didn't actually book through booking.com but I saw they had very low rates and I needed a place to sleep late at night instead of driving back to my home. i found room/lobby was very clean! front desk agent was helpful and pleasant. I would be back when passing through here next time.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We were guests at this hotel for just one night but the room was spacious,warm colors it felt cozy there was a couch with a coffee table a desk with computer chair flat screen tv a huge comfortable king bed everything was impeccably clean and spacious! The front desk people were courteous and fulfilled our request for early check in and extra towels. Breakfast was abundant with choices from pancakes to yogurt and fruit coffee and juice and many other options included a really cute quiet hotel not far off the highway we didn't hear any street noise! A quaint little place in Connecticut's quiet corner!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Plainfield
0.2 km away
14.8 km away
Quiet Corner Inn
Quiet Corner Inn
#1 of 1 in Brooklyn

Been to Quality Inn Plainfield? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK