All reviews stayed here would stay here again first floor continental breakfast desk ct towels concert foxwoods
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I stayed 2 nights here Oct 21-23 2016 while attending a wedding. It's not the type of place I choose on my own, as I avoid chains. However, there's not much choice in the immediate area.

The hotel is typical chain type, not scenic or particularly interesting. However, it was very clean and it was clear they make an effort to make it as attractive as it can be. I noticed a pool and a small outdoor veranda area which would be nice in summer. There is also a fitness room.

The room was large and furnished comfortably. Bathroom was big and also very clean. The staff was friendly and checkin/out was fast. The only real negative is not really in management's control and that was typical construction of hotels like this....thin walls as I could hear guests talking in next room and a guests dog in room above running around. I might suggest getting an upstairs room.

All in all, fine for staying in the area on business or passing through. Seems quite well run. It should appeal to people who like the predictability of chain hotels.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

donOrlando,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding your most recent stay of Quality Inn Plainfield Hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Well if you see my reviews you may notice I go to CT casino. On this weekend I wanted to go but my normal hotels where all overly priced for some reason and I had wanted to check out this place as they normally are in the $100/night range.
Also from the exit its not that far but was about 30 minute ride, which not bad but i normally can get a comp room so will say it was far:)

Anyways, its right off highway but you cant really see it but easy to find with GPS and again its right off the highway.
Got there and parking lot was empty there is Wendys and Shell across street, and McDonalds and other food down street along with CVS.
Check in was easy I think Christine was her name nice young lady. One thing was odd was they took a copy of my drivers license, not sure why but no big deal.
I will say there was a little musty smell when walking in but nothing crazy I think there is a pool and maybe that is why, also the breakfast area is right near check in.

Got room key room on 2nd floor. Again you can tell the hotel is older but its in good shape but could use a paint job. As you can see in my pics they painted the bathroom red which was odd but again no big deal.
Room was clean, AC worked, Wifi good, lots of channels on TV.
Also big room so if you consider price was very big. Bed, sofa, desk, dresser etc. see pic

wifi as I said was good as I actually had to finish some work. Then went to casino, got back and parking lot was full, I noticed lots of older people so must say it was quiet there was some hallway noise during the night people just talking no crazy parties.

Bed was comfortable but they had alot of little pillows so would have preferred normal size but got a good night sleep.

Got up went back to casino went down to check out breakfast but didnt look that great and was kinda busy so went to McD up the road.

So overall nice place and maybe will stay again if cant find a better deal closer to casino.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo

Dear Ron C.

Thank you for your review, feedback and comments regarding your stay of Quality Inn Plainfield Hotel. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient experience in a reasonable cost. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Hotel was slightly dated but overall very very clean throughout as was the room - very clean. The staff was also very nice and accommodating. Breakfast the next morning was you basic breakfast food to get you on your way, which is just fine. I do recommend (and I will do this when I rent at any hotel) getting a room on the highest floor possible if you do not want noise overhead. We experienced a very noisy patron the floor above us at 3:00 in the morning. We mentioned this to Dave the manager when we checked out (very nice man) and he said we should have called. But being my hubby and I did not want to make waves and have retaliation with the person above us....we did not call the front desk. Our mistake and I will rethink this is again if need be the next time we are at a hotel. Overall though, a very good place to stay for the price and the amenities!!! Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: Consider a room on the second floor
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Mary K,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Hotel rooms super clean, Enjoyed the real plants inside the hotel, and outside. Hotel check-in desk "Christina" very helpful and on explaining the property and what hours breakfast was open. Would definitely stay here for a longer visit. Price was super for this hotel.Enjoyed talking with manager and his wife. This is located near the Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun casino, only twenty minute drive. Please stay here if attending concerts or seminars. Keep up the great work, and thanks again for the help.

Room Tip: Room choice O,K. on any level or floor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

chuck2650,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Quality Inn Plainfield Hotel. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient and that you enjoyed the five star accommodations and hospitality that we strive to show to each guest, during every stay. We're glad you had a good time with us and Our team will be waiting for your next return for another well-deserved break.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

I'm assuming that most people who go to this site want the same thing. The most bang for your buck. If you want a real five star go to the Ritz. If you want a spotless room with a decent bed and an accommodating staff stay here! There is an excellent Italian restaurant/bar called Mr. Z's 1/4 mile down the road that is also extremely reasonable. There is also a shopping mall next door. My wife and I make an overnight trip here a couple of times a year just to stay over for the night and eat at Z's and have cocktails. It's immediately off 395 and is a homerun!

Stayed May 2016

Room Tip: Mr. Z's Greek Italian pub.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

eagle602016,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. We look forward to serving you again!