All reviews stayed here would stay here again first floor desk ct towels concert foxwoods
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Immediately upon entering the lobby, it smelled stale. The place is run down so I could tell the room was not going to be up to par...sure enough, still smells stale. The shower handle is broken but it works. The is a stain on one of the comforters, nail pops with rusted nails. Again, very last min so beggars can't be choosy.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Brandy C, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Plainfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Kala J,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & equipment are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed 15 May 2016

My Husband and I stayed one night while visiting family. room was clean and remodeled. Front desk was just great and very helpful and friendly. they said the inn is in the process of remodeling and taking groups of rooms at a time making instead of closing altogether so it makes very convenient people to still stay in the town since only one other place to stay in this area. Breakfast was great hot and cold foods available for us to choose from. Left feeling we will be back to stay when back in the area.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SUZANNE B

SUZANNE B,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your experience. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, our high standards of
housekeeping and our friendly and welcoming staff. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

If you have bedding with a cigarette burn hole, replace it! Room and hotel did not smell like cigarette smoke, however, Room was in serious need of updating, but it was clean enough. Wish I had taken pictures. Breakfast had hot the standard hot and cold food selections with fresh fruit. So no complaints there. There's a Wendy's, MacDonald's and gas station nearby. Between the hotel room and arguing and noisy guests who woke me up twice, I can't give this hotel a very good rating and found it to be on the seedy side. I can only guess by other positive reviews that other parts of the hotel have been updated. I won't be booking again to find out, however.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ge0rgannr

ge0rgannr,

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and your comments
are enlightening and revealing. We do hope that you'll change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and withholding your valuable recommendation of our hotel to others.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Great place to stay on our way home from vacation. The Inn is under new management and has been upgraded to the "nines". Close to the Casinos and relatives and new management made it a very pleasant stay. Easy on easy off the Interstate in a quiet area. Breakfast was excellent and the staff was very accommodating. Rates are very reasonable and would stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Guy C,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient at a reasonable cost. We hope you were able to explore the area! We value our customers well and we are happy that you stayed with us! Thank you very much.

Reviewed 18 April 2016

I got a good last minute rate so booked in for a night as I took a Motorcycle Safety Training Class which was a 2 day affair, literally directly across the road. I have stayed at countless places like this over the years, some good, more not so good, and found the Quality Inn to be quite good for the price ( understanding the price I got was a last minute special, on a weekend ).

I found the following to be Above Average:

6. Pleasant staff

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

1dancing_fool,

I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the value and we were able to provide you a clean and comfortable experience at a reasonable cost. Great to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast as well. Thank you for sharing this review and we hope to see you again soon!