All reviews pratt house sunrise room bed and breakfast long table the main house breakfast was delicious library room james room jacuzzi tub great getaway other guests first floor next morning beacon pat fireplace suite
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Owner, Eileen, and staff (Melissa) were very warm and welcoming. Stayed in the Library room on the first floor. It was beautiful and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing. Love this place and will definitely return in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent time at the Deacon. When the owner, Eileen, heard we were coming in by train, she offered to pick us up at the station. The day we got there it was pouring rain, and she took us on an impromptu tour of the area even though she could have just dropped us off. We stayed in the Sunrise room, which is quite cozy and comfortable by all measures. The air quality was good and the room was a good temperature considering that we were there on some very humid days. Shades block out morning light well enough. Wireless worked fine. Flat screen TV has on demand options, but best of all it has NESN so we could unwind with some baseball at the end if each day.

We took advantage of the snack fridge, which always had complementary waters and other items. Every evening there were treats available. I finally tried one of the little rainbow treats our last day there, and it was a little marzipan cake.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Having stayed in the property in 2017. I knew while travelling from Philadelphia to Boston I should stop off for another few relaxing days.

Eileen has done some more work to the property since I last stayed and it is just wonderful.

I stayed in a delightful room at the front front of the property.
So comfortable and so delightfully decorated. Quaint American property.
I loved some of the pillows used in the room and Eileen agreed to source and ship to me now thats service.
I will visit again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This is a very welcoming place to stay. It is very clean and well appointed. The Inn keeper was friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and bathroom had good water pressure. The breakfast was delicious and so were the many snacks located through out the house. We were in the tree top room, which is in the attic. The next time I might ask for them to turn on the a/c to a lower temperature prior to our arrival. We are looking forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: Each room is darling and comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Not to be missed! Get together with special
people for a relaxing get-away from the daily noise. Charming hosts, tasty scones, finger sandwiches & decadent dessert tray.
The tea selection is above the norm, even a tea sommelier is available for questions &
suggestions. The house is so welcoming you will want to stay the night!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends