Comfort Suites Near Casinos
Mohegan Sun(Uncasville)
US$ 258
US$ 204
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville(Uncasville)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
TripAdvisor
US$ 180
US$ 158
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmohegan sunmake your own wafflesfree breakfastroom was cleanyogurtquiet areamin drivedefinitely stay here againthe hotel offersthis past weekendking bedfree shuttleoff the highwaytesscasinojcjacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Nothing special here... your basic hotel with the basic amenities. The free breakfast was decent, the free shuttle to the casino was a nice thing, but I found the hotel a bit noisy and there are no blackout curtains only sheers which do nothing to block the outside light.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Elaine R, General Manager at Comfort Suites Near Casinos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We welcome all feedback and will use this information to help better our hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

A little off the beaten path but this hotel is very quiet, clean and the suite we stayed in was very spacious. 2 double beds & pull out sofa accomodated 4 adults very comfortably. The room had a microwave & small fridge, sitting area and large bathroom. The shuttle to Mohegan Sun worked out very well for us (they run Fri & Sat nights). Breakfast was very good. Eggs, bacon, sausage, different bread items, yogurt, oatmeal, waffles, fresh fruit, muffins, etc. This was definitely one of the better hotels we've stayed at for room size, price and breakfast. We only stayed one night to see a concert but we would stay here again.

Room Tip: Suites are very spacious if you have more than 2 people.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

We would love to have you again! Thank you so much for your awesome review and kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next trip.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Needed a hotel close to Mohegan Sun for a overnight stay to celebrate my husbands bday. Hotel was about a 15 min drive to Mohegan sun. Close to major highways. Hotel was right off main hwy. Limited availability of restaurants or shopping close by. Hotel was very quiet. Parking lot seemed empty. During our overnight stay didn’t see any other patrons there which made for a quiet stay. Hotel seems to keep to a strict 3pm check in time. We arrived around 1pm where we were not allowed to check in until 3pm. Never had that happen before where I’ve arrived to hotel early and not be allowed to check in although it didn’t seem busy. The room I booked was fantastic though. I booked a king suite with hot tub. Room was huge with living room and dining room area that led into bedroom thru French doors. Bedroom had hot tub in corner of room. EverYThing in room was clean, plenty of towels provided and bed very comfortable. All in all a good trip and room was well worth the price.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chemorn
Elaine R, General Manager at Comfort Suites Near Casinos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope your husband had a fantastic birthday! We do normally let people check in early if the room is available. There are exceptions at times based on prior arrivals that did request early check in times. I do apologize and will look into the situation. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

This comfort suites is a very well kept hotel. It is very clean and the rooms / beds are very comfortable. We stayed there for 10 days due to issues with buying/ selling. Me, my husband and 14 year old son were all comfortable during our stay. Elaine, the general manager was very nice to us during our stay. She went out of her way to help us out during our unfortunate and stressful situation. It is in a quiet area but close to the casinos an other areas. You will not go wrong staying here. I can't say enough about this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Elaine R, General Manager at Comfort Suites Near Casinos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

It was a pleasure having you and family stay with us! I'm glad everything worked out. Thank you so much for your review and kind words! I will definitely share this with our staff.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

I stayed here in October 2017 for only one night because I was attending a concert at the Wolf Den at Mohegan Sun. I was greeted by a very helpful and pleasant woman at the front desk and after a bit of a mix up with my online reservation, she found me a lovely, quiet room that was perfect! It was very clean and the bed had lovely soft linens. It was a welcome respite after a long drive up and a long day of standing online and enjoying a great concert!
Breakfast in the morning was plentiful,there was bacon, sausage, omelettes and some fruit.Since it was October they had Pumpkin Spice waffle batter, I am not a fan of Pumpkin Spice, but they were AMAZING! You use a fun flip waffle maker to make your own fresh waffle. Coffee was excellent too. I will most definitely stay here again if we ever go back to Mohegan Sun! I checked out with another very friendly woman and grabbed a bottle of water for the road and was on my way! I highly recommend this hotel. A+

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Elaine R, General Manager at Comfort Suites Near Casinos, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you so much for this great review and the kind words. I will definitely share this with the staff to serve as encouragement for their hard work. We hope to see you again real soon!