All reviews courtyard marriott mohegan sun road noise starbucks coffee bistro cafe a great stay the lower level modern decor one night stay front desk staff bed was comfortable free shuttle shuttle service comfortable stay nice indoor pool flat screen tv minute drive
Reviewed 9 February 2018

We stayed 2 nights in Courtyard Norwich in early Feb 2018. Overall the stay was great. All of the staffs were very helpful, Especially the gentlemen helped us to find the tire shop when we found our car had flat tire the next morning we arrived. Besides, when we requested new set of towels, the staff had the towels delivery right away. Wonderful services. Room was clean and bed was comfy.
The only negative comment was the noise from outside the hotel. It is easy to hear the cars drove by the hotel or other noise outside at night.

Room Tip: guess better not facing the street and the garbage disposal area. Heard the garbage truck at 4am on Friday morning.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2018

My wife and I really enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean, modern and comfortable. The curtains blocked the outside light extremely well and the room remained dark at 9:30 AM, something that almost never happens at a hotel. We loved the convenience of the free shuttle to Mohegan Sun. Nice hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This was our second stay here in the past year and our room this time was even better than I remember. I think it was recently renovated but it was beautiful, modern, and clean. Free shuttle to Mohegan and super close and convenient to both Mohegan and Foxwoods. Will definitely stay here again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I️ stayed here for 5 nights. I️ was very well- taken care of and immediately recognized as Platinum Rewards Member. My husband was taken ill and was in a local hospital. This property treated me as a valued guest. I️ had a first floor room right around the corner from the front desk. Staff members help make a hotel more than just a place to sleep. Kudos to Brian at the front desk and Jeanine and Miquiah at the Bistro. Such caring people and assets to the Marriott. The good news is that my husband is recuperating nicely and we hope to come back to this hotel in the future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NewYorkelena
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here this past weekend for 1 night. Check in and out was super easy. Very friendly staff. Took the shuttle (2 adults, 2 kids) to Mohegan and back for a concert. Quick, easy, and convenient. Beds were comfy and room was clean. Pool was nice too. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family