“Octobertfest ”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Omg so glad I caught the October fest men
So yummy we shared potato pancakes
With sour cream and applesauce..
We shared a bratwurst with cheese..
And then shared
The pot roast with cabbage and spaetzle
Delish ..,
Made my month hurry down it's almost over ..

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Does everything Great, especially the Red Bull & Grey Goose. Sports St. Paddy's day late night drinks

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We had lunch and all of it was okay but the New England Clam Chowder was superb. The other item that all liked was the French Dip sandwich. I had hamburger okay, sliders okay, mahi-mahi just okay. Next time I go it is for a beer and bowl of Chowder.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

This place has been around a long time .. known for its famous clam chowder I often have it very thick and lots of clams .. they have great sliders I like the lobster and the husband loves the burger here...
I had a Caesar salad again .. those who follow me know I have it everywhere again
No one knows how to make it not even close..
Someday I'll scream from the roof tops .. the best best made table side is in
St. thomas at Virgilios we went to the island 3 times for it..
Crazy yes I know...
So back to Donovan's glad they have a new outside side patio lots of people watching ..
A good place to hang have a beer and a salad

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I have been going to this restaurant since about 1980. I stated to go because mt uncle was one of the old time boxers on the wall. The people have been the best and I have never had a meal not first rate. Yesterday I had a Reuben which was as good as one could get. Alway fun to visit uncle Tommy loughran. Great man & July 12 he will be inducted into USMC sports. Hall of fame. He s s ighting in the ring to help w in WWII. God bless and have a wonderful meal at this restaurant

Been to Donovan's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK