“Lobster roll EXCELLENT!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2016

This place is always on our to stop for lunch. You can't get a better lobster roll bith cold and hot butter are both excellent!

Reviewed 20 November 2016

SoNo is a fave for a quick lunch. The food can be hit and miss if you get adventurous, but it is one of the last reasonably priced, independent casual places to enjoy a reasonable lunch with wine or beer. They never rush you.

The clam chowder can be a bit gluey, but the stuffed clams, steamed anything and onion rings rock.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 5 November 2016

The food is great. The place is just plain and simple. No frills. The service was quick and friendly. But I must say, I have eaten at hundreds of restaurants around the world in my 50 years of business travel and this meal I had was one of the best things I have ever tasted. I ordered oysters, which were very fresh and for my entree I have the Lobster Pot Pie. Unbelievable flavor and a ton of lobster. There was a flaky crust both on top and under the mixture. fresh carrots, peas and diced potato in the mix and what ever else was in there was incredible. I wanted to lick the plate.

There is a deck outside overlooking the water but it was too windy and chilly to sit outside this November day. But for the nicer weather, there are a lot of tables out there.

My wife also enjoyed her clam chowder, which I also tasted and agreed it was very good, as well as her entree.

I imagine this place gets very crowded in the summer.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent seafood! We had lobster and mussels. Sooooo fresh! Excellent staff and menu. Very pleased won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I have enjoyed the deck here for decades. On a warm summer evening, it's the place to go. You can't beat sitting out over the water. Friends love their lobsters, my wife loves their fish of the day, broiled. I always have Fish & Chips. Usually a couple of pieces of cod, deep fried. Really good!

Date of visit: September 2016