All reviewspresidential suiteenjoyed every momentquiet locationlovely hotelenjoyed our stayshort staybusiness tripexcellent staybeach frontpestainshoneymoonportpitycomfort
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Location is central with hotel being beautiful. love the modern with a touch of vintage look. The guest relations staff are friendly. breakfast service was poor reflecting high need for proper staff training. Room was comfortable and luxurious.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmisango, General Manager at Isango Gate Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Nicole,
Thanks very much for the great feedback.I shall investigate and fix the service side of my restaurant staff.

I hope to see you back here soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

What a stunning venue! Staff quite welcoming and helpful.
The 2 i.e. staff service and the beauty of this boutique meet each other at the peak. Rooms creatively designed and ultra modern. Food, great too!
I have recommended it to my close colleagues; and would love to book in there again. Will surely drop some photos on google.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Good day Zuki,
Thanks for the valued feedback.We look forward to seeing you back here soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

The hotel needs a bit of maintenance. The shower tiles was really dirty and the carpet and walls had stains on. In the spa the lady greeted me with bare feet and my gown was also dirty. The linen also needs an upgrade as it had holes in. The food and service was fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Good day,

Thank you very much for the valued feedback.

Please allow me this oppotunity to apologise for the poor service you received.I have put corrective measures in place so that this will never happen again.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Excellent service and very welcoming enviroment,
the room was specious enough for both my hubby and myself,
buffert breakfast was to die for
I would definitely recommend it to any couple and to anyone who would like to visit PE.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Nwabisa,

Thanks for the valued feedback.We trust you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We were suppose to sleep at the presidential suite for 2nights. Check-in was suppose to be at 14h00. We waited 30 minutes until 14h30. I was so looking forward to the rugby match that was on DSTV at 17h00 only to find the TV not working. The suite was dirty and holes in the bedding. Windows in the bedroom blocked out, so no view of anything. Manager on duty took us to the room for our check-in only to find its not available. After that someone else on the floor came to us to tell us we can go in. Was not welcomed at all. No info on wifi, supper or breakfast times. We had to phone to ask. We ordered supper to our room. Fillet medium rare, and a piece of well done steak was delivered. I then asked the manager if she can cancell the next evening and give me a credit. Will never go back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
gmisango, General Manager at Isango Gate Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Good day Louis,

Thank you very much for completing our guest questinnaire.Please allow me this opportunity to apologise for the poor service you received.Your willingness to share your thoughts is much appreciated.Regrettably we did not live up to your expectations for this we are trully sorry.The Isango Gate Hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality service at all times.I have put corrective measures in place so that this will never happen again.

Once again i would like to thank you very much for your review,we look forward to hosting you again in future.

Kind Regards,