“Would give 10 Stars if I could!”
Review of Infinity Bistro

Infinity Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Infinity Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 1 July 2017

We try go to few shows a year at Infinity Hall & Bistro. Friends suggested going to see The Outlaws, which I will admit I did not know a lot about even though being a product of the seventies. We always make reservations for dinner before the show. So we will start with dinner: We had a amazing cheerful waitress that will always make the experience that much better. Everyone was very happy with their dinner choices, Cheese steak Flat bread pizza, Salmon entree, Shredded Chicken Tacos and Pho. Tacos were amazing! Pho wasn't quite the Traditional Version but OK. Flat Bread Pizza could feed two. Overall a great dinner. Now the show: Like I said not knowing much about The Outlaws, the show was incredible, ending up recognizing a handful of songs from the foggy past, but the entire show was high energy and they played with real passion. It was as if the the lead guitarist was playing more from his soul than from his memory. The group was very good and played and amazing show. Outlaw fa for life! Now the point of this is, no matter what show you see at Infinity, the pre dinner will be amazing and the show will certainly surprise you. Take a chance, you'll be glad you did.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Infinity Bistro

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We went to the Infinity Music Hall for the fist time, and choose to eat in the hall on the mezzanine level, with food served from the bistro. You could also eat in the bistro if your preferred. The service was fantastic, and the food was good, and put together with the location and atmosphere, it was a great experience.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

The food was good but the menu is limited. However, all we ate we loved. Loved the Lobster Hush Puppies.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Very nice meal and just right in portions. I had the flatbread and my husband had a delicious burger. The petite frommes were to die for!!

1  Thank toodles57
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We went to dinner here before going to the Infinity Hall for a show. Wow! The food was creative and tasted excellent. I had a flatbread with truffle oil, figs, pear and arugula. I had it paired with a squash soup. So good! My husband chose the salmon and he said it's the best he ever had: cooked just right. His dinner came with asparagus and seasoned baked squash. I think the squash was Delicata, which I grow at home but have never seen offered at a restaurant. Wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly and asked if we were there to see a show. This way she knew how to gauge the timing for our meal. We were able to finish our dinner 1/2 hour before the show. As the theatre is in the same building, it was perfect timing.

1  Thank Anna H