“good food”
Review of Infinity Bistro

Infinity Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Infinity Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 21 February 2017

The food was good but the menu is limited. However, all we ate we loved. Loved the Lobster Hush Puppies.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Very nice meal and just right in portions. I had the flatbread and my husband had a delicious burger. The petite frommes were to die for!!

1  Thank toodles57
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We went to dinner here before going to the Infinity Hall for a show. Wow! The food was creative and tasted excellent. I had a flatbread with truffle oil, figs, pear and arugula. I had it paired with a squash soup. So good! My husband chose the salmon and he said it's the best he ever had: cooked just right. His dinner came with asparagus and seasoned baked squash. I think the squash was Delicata, which I grow at home but have never seen offered at a restaurant. Wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly and asked if we were there to see a show. This way she knew how to gauge the timing for our meal. We were able to finish our dinner 1/2 hour before the show. As the theatre is in the same building, it was perfect timing.

1  Thank Anna H
Reviewed 14 October 2016

Go here ,like 2 hours before your show, Food,it is great and usually,quite busy at the bars too? Nice comfortable atmoshpere. Nice servers too.You never know,your Entertainer may be there meeting you all?

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We were recommended this restaurant by Dean from the Mountain View Inn in Norfolk and I booked before our trip as it was my husband's birthday. What a great choice it was. It was open mike night and although not all the acts were to my taste, most of them were good, some pretty excellent and all very enthusiastic! The service was very friendly and efficient. The choice was good and the portions large and well cooked, extremely tasty food. There is also an interesting range of cocktails and beers. Definitely a great birthday meal and recommended if you are in the area.

1  Thank Vidalia08