“Creative Food Done Right”
Review of Infinity Bistro

Infinity Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Infinity Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 31 October 2016

We went to dinner here before going to the Infinity Hall for a show. Wow! The food was creative and tasted excellent. I had a flatbread with truffle oil, figs, pear and arugula. I had it paired with a squash soup. So good! My husband chose the salmon and he said it's the best he ever had: cooked just right. His dinner came with asparagus and seasoned baked squash. I think the squash was Delicata, which I grow at home but have never seen offered at a restaurant. Wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly and asked if we were there to see a show. This way she knew how to gauge the timing for our meal. We were able to finish our dinner 1/2 hour before the show. As the theatre is in the same building, it was perfect timing.

1  Thank Anna H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Infinity Bistro

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Go here ,like 2 hours before your show, Food,it is great and usually,quite busy at the bars too? Nice comfortable atmoshpere. Nice servers too.You never know,your Entertainer may be there meeting you all?

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We were recommended this restaurant by Dean from the Mountain View Inn in Norfolk and I booked before our trip as it was my husband's birthday. What a great choice it was. It was open mike night and although not all the acts were to my taste, most of them were good, some pretty excellent and all very enthusiastic! The service was very friendly and efficient. The choice was good and the portions large and well cooked, extremely tasty food. There is also an interesting range of cocktails and beers. Definitely a great birthday meal and recommended if you are in the area.

1  Thank Vidalia08
Reviewed 19 September 2016

If traveling to the Norfolk area you need to check out the Infinity Hall for a show and for the wonderful cuisine the Bistro offers. Local farm fare, a variety of dietary options, and high quality service staff make the Bistro a must!! Try the special cocktails as well, if you're so inclined, then mosey upstairs for a show in a superb venue!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

So My wife and I spent three days at a lovely B&B (Rock Hall Lux..see review) and I did some research on where to go for dinner, entertainment etc. For Sunday night, our first night in the area my choice came down to basically two things. Seeing a show Blue grass) at Infinity Hall, which look like it would be very good or having dinner at Infinity Bistro , located in the same building and which also advertised live entertainment as we ate. We decided on the Bistro. As it turned out it wasn't the best decision. For starters when asked where we would like to sit ,were told where, and picked a spot where we could see and eat at the same time. That would have been great if there was entertainment, but after a while we realized that might not be the case, so I asked our server about it, and she said well she was;t sure it had been a hectic week. Thats when I explained that entertainment was advertised, so she said she would ask and get back to us with an answer. We heard her ask, didn't hear the answer and she never got back to us with it. But the entertainment never happened. We ordered our food and it was ok, but a $15 dollar hamburger should be a bit more than just ok. The service was also just ok, not bad, but far from great, the server getting back to us on the entertainment issue might have made it a bit better. When I asked for our check I asked her about the entertainment and she told me they had called in sick. Anyway, fair food , fear service, only gets a three star rating and a doubtful when we return to the area we will choose this place for dinner again.