“Fun and Fantastick”
Review of Infinity Bistro

Infinity Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Infinity Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Norfolk
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 19 September 2016

If traveling to the Norfolk area you need to check out the Infinity Hall for a show and for the wonderful cuisine the Bistro offers. Local farm fare, a variety of dietary options, and high quality service staff make the Bistro a must!! Try the special cocktails as well, if you're so inclined, then mosey upstairs for a show in a superb venue!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

So My wife and I spent three days at a lovely B&B (Rock Hall Lux..see review) and I did some research on where to go for dinner, entertainment etc. For Sunday night, our first night in the area my choice came down to basically two things. Seeing a show Blue grass) at Infinity Hall, which look like it would be very good or having dinner at Infinity Bistro , located in the same building and which also advertised live entertainment as we ate. We decided on the Bistro. As it turned out it wasn't the best decision. For starters when asked where we would like to sit ,were told where, and picked a spot where we could see and eat at the same time. That would have been great if there was entertainment, but after a while we realized that might not be the case, so I asked our server about it, and she said well she was;t sure it had been a hectic week. Thats when I explained that entertainment was advertised, so she said she would ask and get back to us with an answer. We heard her ask, didn't hear the answer and she never got back to us with it. But the entertainment never happened. We ordered our food and it was ok, but a $15 dollar hamburger should be a bit more than just ok. The service was also just ok, not bad, but far from great, the server getting back to us on the entertainment issue might have made it a bit better. When I asked for our check I asked her about the entertainment and she told me they had called in sick. Anyway, fair food , fear service, only gets a three star rating and a doubtful when we return to the area we will choose this place for dinner again.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Visited the Infinity Bistro just before a concert, last month. The web site encouraged reservations and gave us a window of between 4:30 and 5:30pm. We took the 5:15 slot, even though the concert didn't begin until 8pm. At 5:15, we were the second seated customer in the whole restaurant! No apparent need for reservations, before 6:30pm. That aside, the apps and salads, burger and quesadilla were all nice, ample portions. Calamari was just average, but the lobster fritters were very nice. The server was very welcoming and professional, and you can't beat the convenience of it being downstairs!

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I've been here before & had an excellent time chatting with the locals. The wings are superb & the place itself is absolutely beautiful.

1  Thank Winfred B
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I love going to the Infinity Hall for shows and occasionally eat at the Infinity Bistro prior to the show. The food is consistently good but the menu is quite limited and there are never any daily specials. To entice me to dine here prior to every show I attend, I'd suggest expanding the menu and having a daily special or two to choose from.