Sleep Inn & Suites
Priceline
Niantic Inn(Niantic)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
Priceline
Rodeway Inn Waterford(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$ 60
RodewayInn
Oakdell Motel(Waterford)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindoor poolyogurtroom was cleanmohegan sunmystic seaportoff the highwayexercise roomfront desk staffwater pressurewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areasinkinnsconnecticut
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Average hotel. Clean and well maintained. Comp breakfast is lacking. Rooms in front facing I-95 are noisy.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Needed a place to crash for a casino trip. Clean place with decent breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We were looking for an inexpensive hotel in close proximity to Mystic, where we planned to do some sightseeing. Our room looked to be recently renovated and was spotlessly clean, which is my top priority for us. Bed was large and comfortable, if a bit on the firm side, and the bathroom roomy and modern. One down side is thin walls- we were able to hear our adjoining neighbors when they arrived in the middle of the night. But otherwise all was very quiet. Adjoining, less expensive motels appeared to have many young revelers from the nearby casino. Glad we spent a few more dollars and avoided that crowd. Continental breakfast was extremely mediocre, but included standard English muffins, cereal, etc. Happily there is a Starbucks right next door for a better quality breakfast. Overall good value for a decent price and we would come here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2011

My husband & I were finishing up a long driving weekend in New England and decided to go to the Conn. casinos. We found the Niantic Sleep Inn & Suites at a good rate for this area. The hotel was under some renovation in the entrance as well as the breakfast room. Our room was not affected by this. The desk clerk was very welcoming and pleasant. Our room was nicer than expected though we didn't have a fridge or microwave. The bed was more comfortable than other higher end hotels. The bathroom was small with toilet and stall shower. Great water pressure. The sink was outside the bathroom, which doesn't bother me. We found the room to be quiet and we were on the bottom floor. We had a problem with our internet connection, but since we came in late we didn't bother to complain. We've had better breakfasts, but it was adequate with some hot food, decent coffee and small assortment of breads.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2011

Overall it was a good stay for 2 nights and 2 days. If you plan to stay any longer than that, you should probably find a different place to stay. I wanted a "weekend getaway" with my fiancée and we were mainly looking for a place that was CLEAN. The first thing I noticed upon our arrival was that the sheets were a bit dirty, the towels had a stench to them as if they were never washed with detergent and there was an light odor to the room. The bed and pillows were very comfortable but squeaky and loud. The walls are very thin so if your neighbor is watching tv all night you could hear it. I payed 170 for 2 nights and you basically get what you pay for. It's a 10 min drive to Mohegan and about 20 min from Foxwoods so if you're only looking for a place to crash then this is a great place. Bathroom was clean and the sink was oddly in the room instead of the bathroom.

I would definitely look into other hotels before booking at this inn again because like I said, the sheets were a bit dirty and the towels were probably not clean either. But if everything else is way off my budget then I would settle for this inn again.

Definitely a great place to stay for people on a budget, if you're only staying for the nightlife and casinos.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple