“Wow Pizza”

Lions Bleecker Street Pizza
Ranked #26 of 63 Restaurants in Newtown
Reviewed 18 January 2017

NY Pizza for sure!! Free Delivery or go there. Good prices. Ate there with my family because I didn't know they delivered but if you're near Rt. 25 in Newtown excellent food.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Lions Bleecker Street Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Thank you so much! Come back soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Can't find a better Grandma's pie around. Their sauce is delicious and the crust even better. BYOB, this is a friendly restaurant, hip industrial decor. Priced right, good for families.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Lions Bleecker Street Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Hi Anne, Thank you for the great review! So happy to hear you've enjoyed the pizza! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

My four stars is solely for the Greek salad that I get there- haven't tried anything else except the gelato which is great too I might add. I get the Greek salad with chicken and it is huge! Freshly sliced garden tomatoes, feta, Kalamata olives, green peppers, olive oil. You feel healthy and refreshed after eating. Mind you- for I found out by ordering- it does not contain lettuce- it is solely the tomatoes feta etc. but add chicken and you'll be full. Delicious.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Lions Bleecker Street Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Hi Whaley, Thank you for the wonderful review! We're happy to hear you enoyed your meal and dining experience! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

My son loves this place. The pizza is always very good and he especially likes the Margherita. We've never been disappointed.

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Lions Bleecker Street Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Hi Todd, Thank you for the kind words! We love hearing our guests favorite dishes, the Margherita is one of our favorites too! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Went out for lunch and told a friend I wanted a salad . We went here . It was my first time . When we pulled up I told him , I don't want pizza ! He said no, they have great salads ... Sure enough , he was right . The salad I had for lunch was unreal . It had grilled chicken, goat cheese , marinated grilled mango , marinated grilled pear ... Walnuts ... Even the grilled chicken was fresh and seasoned well . Will be back !

Aly G, Guest Relations Manager at Lions Bleecker Street Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Hi Meg, Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so glad you enjoyed our salads and we were able to offer you a great alternative to pizza! We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Lions Bleecker Street Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK