“Worth the visit...eat in or to go!”
Review of New Wok Restaurant

New Wok Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 58 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Very good selection, typical to most Chinese menus. Food is simply very good. Nothing over the top, absolutely nothing bad to be found yet and priced well.
Good seafood dishes, good portions and eat in or to go you have a wonderful meal!

1  Thank Susan K
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

With several Chinese takeout shops in town it is a testament to their quality products that this restaurant is still in business. Their price poits are higher than their competitors yet they do a good deal of business, proving the point that quality is worth more.

2  Thank Lou R
Reviewed 21 April 2016

My wife had the Fishermans Casserole, she said it was very good, I had the General's Tso's Chicken, which was very good. Everything else was as expected. All good.

1  Thank Jack P
Reviewed 19 February 2016

My wife and I have been eating here for years and have always enjoyed the food, they must have a new chef because this most recent visit was even better. I had my favorite lunch... beef and broccoli which was better than usual and had a lovely new presentation

1  Thank Brian C
Reviewed 13 February 2016

This is the second time we have been here for dinner. I have had two different entrees now and both were average. This time I had the vegetable thai rice noodles. They give you a tea pot of Chinese tea but both times it was bitter ( I think the water was too hot and it burned the tea leaves). They also give you pickled vegetables as an appetizer which I have never had at any Chinese restaurant before. I didn't care for it but my husband liked it.

1  Thank Diane123Diane