“Good breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I brased myself for high prices, then I read the menu and saw that the prices were very reasonable. Everything I ate was good. The lady seating everyone can come across as kinda brash...but she does have a job to do and has to keep things moving...so don't be offended by her, just know that because of her you will be seated ASAP.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Johnny Appleseed is to die for! Crispy green apples, cream cheese and syrupy. Biskets and tomato, sausage gravy. Eggs and big time chicken sausage. Bocca bread is best! Omelet with spinach and tomato was smothered with Swiss cheese. We loved it all!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Kings has been a town go to forever. Generous portions and wonderfully fresh ingredients. One of there salads would feed my family of 4. Breakfast this the thing to order....anything breakfast!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

This was our first time eating here. It is cute and rustic dining area. They serve both breakfast and lunch. They offer many eating options for breakfast. They have many kinds of pancakes, waffles, omelettes. My husband and I both ordered omelettes. He had home fired and toast as his side and I ordered pancakes. My granddaughter had a plain waffle. The omelettes were quite large and filled. Everything was fresh and tasty. In addition we had good service. They have a small pond outside and sell fish food to feed fish in pond. Our granddaughter had fun feeding the fish.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

We love it here. There will be a wait for breakfast on the weekends but it's worth it. Delicious and unique breakfast food which is hard to come by and friendly staff.

Been to King's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK