“Our o-To place for Thin Crust Pizza at its Best...the Best”
Review of Carminuccio's

Carminuccio's
Ranked #17 of 63 Restaurants in Newtown
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 August 2016

the decor is not posh (tables, booths, fountain drinks), but the pizza is the absolute best. Our go to place and this town has many, many options. The outside patio is great on a warm evening (BYOB)... the service is prompt and complete...
...but did I say the thin-crust pizza is the BEST!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

This place was recommended to me as the best pizza place in town. Dine in seating, primarily take-out menu.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

So many different opinions on this pizzeria...love it, like it, it's ok or not the best!
My personal opinion is very good pizza, great desserts, some grinders are average and wonderful sauce anyway you cut it!

Reviewed 8 August 2016

We have a lot of visitors looking for a great East Coast pizza experience and I always send them here. Their slices are incredible though sometimes when getting a pie, it is a bit overcooked. THE KEY IS TO ORDER "LIGHT BAKED PIZZA". Still, this is by far the best Pizza in CT.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

When visiting family here, there's the trap of eating at the same places over and over. This visit we forced a change and tried Carminuccio's. So glad we did. My wife and I loved the Mrs B's pizza, and we ordered a mushroom and sausage to appease those in the family who are averse to change. The sausage and mushroom was good, but the specialty versions are what you should be getting. The rest of the curmudgeon in the family weren't as happy with the pizza as my wife and I, but they hate change so were looking for things to not like.

Been to Carminuccio's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK