“Real good pizza”

Franco's Pizza & Cafe'
Ranked #32 of 63 Restaurants in Newtown
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Lots of places serving pizza, most of them are little better than frozen pizza, Franco's is one of the best in Newtown

Date of visit: November 2015

Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

You want good Italian food at a fair price? Visit Franco's and try their specialty pizza's. I also enjoyed their Eggplant Parmesan, reminded me of Italian food I used to enjoy in Staten Island on Sunday afternoon at the house of my friend Rocco!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

The staff is friendly and the food is good. Never disappointed. The food is always hot and the prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Nice thin crust NY style pizza served nice and hot. Sodas can be taken out of the unit in the back as a self-serve. Only drawback is that it is small and when the weather is cold, any tables near the front (only have maybe 5) get blasts of cold air everytime someone comes in so if going sit towards the back

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank Virginia V
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Not much to say here. Not my favorite place. It's so close to our home yet I travel right past it to go elsewhere. It's a shame. They are not terrible. In fact, I haven't had a full meal there in a while. I am basing my rating mostly on their pizza. Pizza. Such a simple concept. Dough, Sauce & Cheese. Yet so few places can really get it right. For me (and the family) only Armando's (in Bethel) comes even close to the great Long Island pizzas we grew up with. We'd much rather drive the 15-20 minutes for a really good pizza rather than settling with Franco's. Sorry Franco....

Date of visit: December 2014

Been to Franco's Pizza & Cafe'? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK