“OK for lunch”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 August 2017

A friend and I visited after getting shut out at a BBQ restaurant in Derby. Beer and burgers were good, but service was slow. I've eaten here in the past, and had good food and service, so I'll try again.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Stopped here based on highway sign that said food was off exit. Drove past on first attempt but quickly realized there is not much else close by. We were only ones eating int the dining area because it was a little before 5. Bar area was busy and loud. Food was average and reasonable priced. Service was quick and our server Kelly was very friendly & attentive. What we did not like about this restaurant was how a bartender came out to the front desk area and bashed another employee with the manager and other employees. It was loud enough for my wife & I to hear the whole drama. This is not a professional place to work for.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Food was ok, nothing special. Not many diners. There were 4 or 5 waitstaff sitting talking, when we came in and were seated by the manager. The server who took our order acted inconvenienced to be taken away from her chatting. We had to ask for the bill (which took a while to come) though the servers, just a few feet away, were still chatting. No one asked how the meal was or if we wanted coffee or dessert. The manager seemed oblivious to the poor service.

1  Thank Don Q
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

I met three buddies for lunch there. I had the seafood bisque which was pretty good. Then I had a black and blue burger. The burger itself was very good. However the bun was huge compared to the size of the burger. Not a big deal so I removed all the edges of the bun. Two of my friends got a Irish chicken sandwich. They said it was very good. Service was friendly and good. Over all a decent place for what I would call pub food. We've actually been there before and we will keep going there.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Been here many times and it is predictable but good. Tonight we stopped and i got the best wings that i have ever had locally. Service is also very good.