“Yes- Great Pizza!!!”

Pizza Palace
Ranked #22 of 63 Restaurants in Newtown
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 October 2017

It has been a challenge to find a place that we really enjoy pizza and this place makes the grade! We often call ahead, order the pizza and head there to eat. We always take some home for another meal - so worth it . I also love their chicken Caesar salad and their soups.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Pizza and salads are amazing! The owners are always there and always are very welcoming! It's clean and comfortable

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

We decided to stop here with our 2 year old on our adventure to Boston. Our little guy had the cheeseburger and my husband and I both had the Gyros. May I just say...AMAZING!!! Our server was super sweet and the food just had so much flavor. Our tiny human even ate a super helping!!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

stopped on way home Friday evening nice décor inside and busy both dine-in and carry-out. greeted right away and seated. very friendly wait staff. placed order for pizza and chicken parm grinder.waited 35 minutes to get pizza another 10 for grinder. was Friday evening and busy, but I only ordered and pizza and grinder. pizza was good as was the grinder also. due to the service and friendliness I will return again. a nice place to visit.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I have been going here for many many years. I am glad the original owners have returned and brought it back to what made it so great for all those years! Best Chicken Parm around.

1  Thank JNC-CT-RI

Been to Pizza Palace? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK