“The best burger selection in central Connecticut ”
Review of GoldBurgers

GoldBurgers
Ranked #1 of 108 Restaurants in Newington
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 890-665-0478
Description: Phone 890-665-0478
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Goldburgers gives Five Guys a run for their money. I have never had a bad burger there my favorite is the Honey Barbecue burger. Try anything you won't go wrong. They are simply the best.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great resteraunt with good food I have gone back multiple times and I have never had the same burger twice! I love getting my food and sitting outside with the family. The burgers are better than 5 Guys cooked the way like them give them a try.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Have gone to Goldburgers a number of times with my son. Probably the best burger we have had - freshly made, juicy, & warm. Great fries. Quick service.
Great location.
Highly recommend Rivals Rodeo & sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My family and I have been frequenting GoldBurgers over the years and always enjoyed everything we have ordered. Everything is custom made and it is not just all hamburgers although it is difficult not to keep ordering them. Some my other favorites are the Chicken Coop and the New England Chili Dog. Unfortunately, the specials do come and go each day but I wish the pulled pork empanadas would stay on their daily menu.