“Bank St is Closed- Now Alpenhaus- AUTHENTIC GERMAN!”
Review of Bank Street Tavern - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bank Street Tavern
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Description: relatively new...since September 2010.
Description: relatively new...since September 2010.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Aplenhaus is now open in the same location, From Scratch everything authentic, try the wiener schnitzel, St Pauli girl outfits, charming

Reviewed 17 January 2012

A good place for coffee and a relaxing and informal lunch; there are always interesting people there and plenty of newspapers to browse through whlst you're waiitng for your cappucino to cool down.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

Worst service in new Milford by far. Very average and overpriced food

3  Thank frohicke63
Reviewed 16 May 2011

if your looking for a nice dining experience in a charming lowkey atmosphere this is the place! Attentive staff that is oh so helpful. A great menu also!! Something for everyone. I'd recommend the Tuna there it's very good, pan seared if I'm not mistaken in a nice flaky bread crumb crust. Theres also a variety of Live Music there and reall a nice spot where dining is located on both floors of this Rustic old former Textile Factory. Very original.!! Two Thumbs UP!!

3  Thank Fonzy100
Reviewed 10 May 2011

I went to brunch at the Bank Street Tavern for Mother's day and what a treat it turned out to be. The atmosphere was nice and the wait staff was really friendly and made us feel at home.
The brunch menu was OUT OF THIS WORLD. I had the "Hot Brown", a generous portion that had a slice of french toast as a base. It was covered with melted parasean cheese, with tomato and what seemed like a half a pack of bacon. Ok, so I wasn't worrying about my waist line or cholesterol. It was AMAZING! They had other items like that on the menu that I can't quite pronounce, but trust me when I tell you, they were outstanding. My girlfriend and mother had them and they were quite satisfied. The food you get is the type you find in a big city like Boston or New York. You know it's better that quality food. Top shelf but not at big city prices. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank redbull15