Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 113
Expedia.comUS$ 113
PricelineUS$ 107
Agoda.comUS$ 107
FindHotelUS$ 107
Lol.travelUS$ 129
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2021

As a DOD employee I will be staying at this hotel for an extended amount of time. I have been here about six months now. I will say I am extremely pleased with my stay so far. The staff is extremely friendly and has made my stay easy and enjoyable . I had an issue with my fridge when I arrived and they preplaced it right away. Zoey at front desk is professional and friendly, even after she had helped me fix my room key about 100 times. (My fault) lol. Everything you need store/food wise is a stone's throw away. The only reason I gave it 4 out of 5 is I feel the place could be updated a little. Highly recommended, would love to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2020

The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Zoey always tries to help me.. The room is clean and spacious. Some of the room is equipped with kitchen if you wish to cook. The decoration of the hotel made by Zoey is full of Halloween spirit. I will stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2020

Excellent service by Zoey. She's a real asset to clarion inn . She makes all the guests feel special and she's always lively. Great breakfast and great rooms . This is right off the high way good place .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2020

This has the best location out of all the clarions in the state . This was a convenient stay especially the check in process . Zoya thank you so much so being courteous and having a smile to great . Rooms were clean as well.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2020

Loved staying here . Thank you so much zoey for being so friendly . It’s a clean hotel and sanitizer well . I will stay here again . Breakfast was good . It’s a nice family hotel . Convenient as well .

Trip type: Travelled with family