“a chain”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

it's an ok place....typical chain restaurant....nothing comes to mind as exceptional, except for some other customers wearing WAY TOO MUCH COLOGNE-almost had an asthma attack! Young people on a double date I think. The service was good.....definitely for the younger crowd.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered Buffalo wings to go. Not one drumstick. Just fatty skin side no meat. I called and asked and apparently it's a hit or miss? Like seriously? Not even any consolation. Bad management. At least the Chilis in Providence rocks!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I must start by saying after traveling to orlando from the uk for the past 17 years how disapointed i am that i have never been in chilis before.
The food was amazing portion sizes are good service is very good too.
Im just so gutted that we have missed out on this for all this time will be back for sure 5***.
GREAT FOOD

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We visited here simply because it was the closest restaurant to our Hotel and we could walk. We haven't used this chain before, but will certainly look in again in future. We got the 'Happy Hour' drinks prices and shared the very generous portions of mix and match trio. Our meal was good, our server was nice, the price was reasonable. Good visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My brother and I along with our wives get together monthly and eat out at restaurants in proximity to Mystic, CT. Brother's turn to pick, he chose Chili's Grill and Bar conveniently located just off I-95 after crossing the Thames River into New London, CT. GREAT CHOICE! Our server, Jen, was very efficient and cordial. Everyone except me ordered the grass fed beef burger with fries; I opted for the Ancho Salmon with broccoli and rice plus side of house salad. The burgers were cooked to order and very satisfying; my salmon was amazing. Jen checked on us several times to insure all was well and replenish water glasses. All in all, a very pleasant eating experience conducive to conversation.