See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We had to stay for one night. Our first room smelled unbearable the lights flickered phones didn't work nor did the heat. We were switched to another room only to find a crack pipe left behind in the drawer. Do not stay here. Worst place I ever stayed. I really felt like I was going to be on a true crime episode.

Only clicking one star because there is no other option.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jenntinct
Reviewed 1 August 2015

when I stayed there it was dirty and me and my family caught skin lice it was horrible and the staff talk about other guest to other guest I started itching and went to parmisist he told me it was skin lice then we then went to emergency room to find out we had caught skin lice it was horrible then when we called they did not want to fix problem and at night we could hear other couples having sex we then reported problem to them and they told us to contact the police they were not concerned nor did they want to give us a refund we had homeless people asking us for money it was the most horrible stay I have had any were

Room tip: do not choose vthis hotel
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank dana l
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

Worst place I have been
Phone did not work for calling out, only 1 electrical outlet to use, shower did not have a head on it, room needs more cleaning...carpet walls. Only 2 tiny bars of soap nothing else...no fridge, microwave, ...toilet was sluggish going down. Only good thing maybe was price $70 but I was tired and desperate. If you can keep going don't stop there.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2014

This is by far the worst place I've ever seen. Our "non-smoking" room reeked of smoke, the bathroom sink dripped all night and something was 'tapping' in the ceiling. We were desperate after being on our way home from DC and being on motorcycles for 10 hours and it didn't look awful on the outside. DO NOT STAY HERE. This place needs to be reported to the board of health!

Room tip: Go somewhere else... ANYWHERE else!
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cbab629
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Please DO NOT STAY HERE. For your own safety!!!!

We booked a room at the door and were surprised at the cheap rates, as it really did look ok from the outside. How wrong we were!

As soon as we opened the door to the room we knew we had made a mistake. The front door would not lock or even close properly, in all honesty, it looked as though it had been kicked in repeatedly.

The sheets had a higher hair than cotton thread count and were old and filthy. Bathroom was falling apart and covered with hair and grime.

We decided to complain and on our way to reception, having to walk outside to get to it, found ourselves surrounded by a fairly scary crowd of people clearly drunk/high on drugs and yelling and shouting at one another.

In reception whilst waiting to talk to the chap behind the desk, we listened to a chap bartering for a room 'for a few hours' with his lady companion. He even offered to clean the room after he had used it. At this point we decided to ask for a refund and got the HELL out of there.

The only good part about this experience, is that they refunded us fully with no argument, but clearly from the look on our faces as we watched them negotiate an hourly rate for the room, I don't think they expected us to stay. The young chap on reception was clearly mortified that we were anywhere near whilst an older lady sorted the 'deal' and I did feel sorry for him.

This place is a disgusting hovel and we would ask you to consider sleeping in your car before risking your health staying here. Or at least have your shots!

Date of stay: March 2014