“Great place”

Frank's Gourmet Grille
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Mystic
Description: Cozy. American/Continental Cuisine. Elegance for the casual diner. Located in Mystic, Ct just off Interstate 95. Away from the downtown traffic and parking hassles.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this busy place. Lots of good choices to pick from. I had the lamb shank which was wonderful. My wife has the swordfish. Both were delicious and generous portions. Frank stopped by. We discussed wine for a bit. If you are into wine, be sure to ask them to slightly chill the reds if they may come out a little too warm. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: April 2018
Francis G, Owner at Frank's Gourmet Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Tried this place for lunch on a Friday. Nice selections on the menu, perfect portions and staff was very friendly. Have no problem trying this place again.

Date of visit: April 2018

Thanks for your nice review. I am very happy you enjoyed your visit with us.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Well, I took advantage of the day. We went to a fantastic dinner at Frank's Gourmet Grill in Mystic. The food, service and welcoming by Master Chef Frank Grace was exceptional as usual.
We have eaten there many times in the past and have never been disappointed.
Besides, for those who don't know, Frank is a veteran and an ex-submarine sailor.

Date of visit: March 2018

That’s awesome. Thanks for your great review. I am very happy you enjoyed your visit with us. Mentioning my service time is appropriated. Thanks for all of your support.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Had a very enjoyable evening w my twin sister and our friend celebrating our bday weekend. We picked Franks based on reviews of excellent service and food quality. Not disappointed!! The choices were numerous and they were able to accommodate us in the bar area on a busy Saturday night. I had the Little Neck clams which were delicious. Mussels were also good, w some Asiago cheese broiled on top. My sister had the Mahi Mahi Mediterranean style w a side of yummy mashed potatoes and super fresh string beans. Our friend had broiled panko crusted scallops and was also satisfied. Frank adds to the experience engaging his clientele in lively conversation and making sure all are satisfied. Thankyou for a wonderful meal Frank.

Date of visit: March 2018

Your welcome. That’s awesome. Thanks for your great review. I am very happy you enjoyed your visit with us.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We have had the pleasure of dining at Franks Gourmet Grille on several occasions. To our delight we have enjoyed nothing but excellent service and delicious entrees. I had the risotto the last time and will be ordering it from now on. It was so good. The Prime Rib is to die for as well. My wife had the chicken parm and was very pleased. While not inexpensive the portions make up for the price. We stay conveniently next door at the Quality Inn when we go as I do not like to drive in the dark and Quality inn is not too expensiive and has a great breakfast buffet as well, it's our little get away.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank beltman1

Been to Frank's Gourmet Grille? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK