“Fantastic Breakfast!”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Signature Breakfast, Lunch offering fresh local seafood, fresh and seasonal ingredients. Located at the Mystic Marina. Panoramic marine view of The Mystic River. Outdoor patio upper deck dining and inside dining room. As featured in Ct, Gourmet and Yankee Magazines. Chosen Best Breakfast in CT by The Food Network Magazine. Best of Connecticut Magazine's "Best Breakfast with a View" 2012.
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Mystic when we went to a concert @ Foxwoods. We found this local marina location which was only 2 miles from the Inn. Both my wife and I ordered the California Benedict. Wowee! Excellent! Service was very pleasant and quick. Location offers a nice view of the Mystic river during the non-winter season. When we go back to Mystic we know our breakfast spot!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I had the asparagus and fresh crab omelette and it was the best omelette I ever had. The restaurant is in the middle of nowhere, but worth the trip.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is just about Mystic's favorite breakfast restaurant. And for good reason. The food is always outstanding and they offer a wide array of choices. There is a porc for outside eating as well as the spacious dining area. It is generally full during the summer and often one has to wait several minutes for a table. No reservations.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

At the recommendation of our inn keeper, we headed out to Kitchen Little for breakfast, which is on the water in the middle of a boatyard. It is a relatively small restaurant, especially given the winter seating all inside. The staff did a great job of keeping tables turning quickly and moving the small line along, as well as accommodating some larger parties. The menu was quite large with options for everyone. I had a unique egg benedict with a slice of a chorizo sausage, probably coming from the local Portuguese heritage. My daughter had a more normal eggs benedict. The accompanying potatoes were good, coffee and water was kept refilled. It was a great way to start our day!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

A woman working at the place we were staying at suggested this place for breakfast and I'm so glad she did.

The food was amazing, I had the crab eggs Benedict. The people were nice, and turning tables very fast, it's obviously popular with locals as well.

I would highly suggest finding breakfast here if you're looking!

Been to Kitchen Little? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK