“Cupcake”

Add it.
Bakers's Dozen
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Moosup
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped by for a decaf capacino. It was service hot and tasty. I looked the muffins but not get one. The sever asked me which one I wanted and I told her and she gave me the muffin for free.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

great local shop, many coffee flavors and delicious pastries..beats the large chains by far for food choices..

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Bigger better sandwiches than dunkin donuts, coffee is ok. I like dunkin coffee just as much as bakers though. Donuts are better here than dunkin.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

I really don't know what the bad reviews are. We stop here twice a month on our way to the Glass field auction in nearby Sterling. We stop to use the bathrooms (always clean) & grab breakfast. We usually get muffins, they heat them up for us, with butter & give us a fork to use & they are in a strofoam container, not just throw in a bag. The muffins are always good & there is a variety. The staff is friendly. As far as the location in town, it's next to a church! How bad can it be? The only danger is you have to cross into the drive up lane to get into the store so you do have to be careful of the traffic, but that's the only issue we've ever had.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I guess I was ridiculed because I had the audacity to ask for my breakfast my way? Using the drive thru on this particular morning (remember here it is safer in the car around here; ref early morning mugging in this area within the past week or two; also observed the mules out early, they generally post up in the four "rural" corners) asking for it my way must have struck the sarcastic chord of the staff. I did not think that I should of had to check the bag before pulling away? Darn, I hate when I am wrong, lo and behold went to grab the sandwich out of the bag, found out I had to pull over and finish making it my way. Good service usually trumps mediocre food; too bad this morning they went OH for two on this one.

1  Thank Grampy58