All reviewsnew havenfront deskdesk areaseparate sitting areanice roomfrench toastlate at nightmini fridgeclean hotelwatch tvbreakfast was includedup to daterooms are largeyogurti highly recommend this hotelhot breakfastexcellent stay
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel... stay here all the time but mostly I look forward to the staff ... Lindsay welcomes me and makes me feel like I’m coming home! The breakfast is great and the grab and go foods very good too. There is a bar so it really is full service as far as I’m concerned. Also, they have amenities if you forget something.. Lindsay knows I’m a bad packer and makes sure I’m set before I get to my room. Just great customer service .. it makes business travel manageable

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for a family graduation. Booked two rooms. One with a King bed and one with two double beds. When I checked in the man at the front desk said we booked two king beds. Then the woman said it was our fault and that’s what we booked and there were no double bed rooms available. They were very unapologetic and didn’t seem to care at all. At the end of the day it was totally fine, but the way they handled It was very unprofessional. I usually never write reviews like this but they were very unpleasant. Rooms are beautiful and very pleasant though.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2018

Here is a convenient clean hotel suitable for business or personal stays. It is minutes from retail shops and restaurants, although cheap eats and beverages are readily available at the property. There is a complimentary breakfast offered. It is adequate to get your day off to a good start. You won't be disappointed staying at Hyatt Milford.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I came to the area for a workshop, and the organizers recommended the Hyatt to the participants.
The staff was very welcoming and helpful in recommending a restaurant for dinner the evening I arrived.
The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The couch, on the other hand, was like a brick; but it was a sleeper couch. Just not great for watching TV.
The complementary breakfast was amazing. As a vegan, I had no problem getting a satisfying breakfast. They had almond milk! So, I was able to have cereal which I topped with a variety of raisins, craisins, berry compote and other fruit. They also had the usual assortment of hot foods and breads.
The reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 is that the room showed a bit of wear and tear. For example, one of the black out curtains was torn and light from the parking lot and street shone through. I will request a room at the back of the building next year.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2018

One of the worst hotels ever. More like a Motel. Had mold in the shower, carpet nasty, beds old and squeaky, bedroom doors old and warped. I will never stay there again and highly recommend staying at Marriott over this nasty place.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends