All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite burrito sister hotel outdoor pool laundry room a great place to stay yogurt new haven comfortable stay very nice hotel long drive great customer service would definitely stay here again one night stay front desk staff fireplace
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Great beds and loved the layout of the suite. Good breakfast better than most. Customer service was also great. I would definitely visit again. Clean rooms and stacked with supplies in the kitchen. Definitely a home a way from home.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. I was happy to hear that we provided you with a comfortable setting during your stay. I was pleased to hear we provided you with the essentials. thank you for commenting on the friendliness of the staff. I have shared your comments with the team. we look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you through Milford.

Regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2017

We arrived late (closed to midnight) after 6 hours of long drive only to find out that there was no hot water to take a shower. Contacted the front desk and realized it was a problem with the entire floor-many rooms also didn't have hot water that night. Some maintainence issue. The weather was too hot and humid to go to bed all sweaty and sticky. Even worse still having to stand in the cold shower risking the change of catching a cold. Not what you'd call a pleasant and relaxing experience after an exaused long evening driving across 4 states...The hotel did make adjustment and refundsd our stay. Unfortunately we had 2 little dogs with us, we still paid the $100 pet fee. I supposed because the dogs don't take showers, they don't get the refund, lol. We have stayed in over 20 Residence Inns across the country, this is the first time it ever happened with hot water issue. Guess it was just an one time event. (I hope).

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. I was sorry to hear this visit was not aligned with what you have experienced at prior stays at Residence Inn. The inconvenience you experienced was a hotel wide challenge that was unforeseen, unfortunately. I apologize that you were unable to get comfortable after a long trip. I can tell you this experience is the exception not the norm of the level of service we provide to our guests. I hope this experience doesn't deter you from considering us when visiting the area in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Due to a medical problem with a family member I have stayed multiple times. I have had different room types and different floors; I have yet to have one that was unacceptable. The hotel is very clean. Not just the rooms, but the lobby, hallways and grounds. The staff are wonderful. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. They remember me each time I check in. Ms TK is super sweet and always accommodating. The kitchen staff are remarkable. They greet each person every morning and are extremely helpful.

The only down side is the parking lot is shared with a sister hotel and most spots are closer to the sister hotel. The ones closest to the hotel fill very quickly and the rest are on the hill. It can be quite a haul if you have many items to carry to and from your car or in the rain.

Room Tip: There is a train early in the morning. I only heard it a few times in the odd numbered rooms on the street side.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. It is nice to hear that we continue to exceed your expectation during return trips to Milford. I wish the circumstances for your visits were different, but I am happy we are to provide you with a comfortable setting. Thank you for recognizing TK and the housekeeping department. TK takes personal interest to make sure our guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on return visits to Milford.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Your agent, Debbie was welcoming and professional. We appreciated her kindness and caring. It was a breath of fresh air to have a person like Debbie representing your hotel. We enjoyed our stay. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I was pleased to hear that Debbie met and exceeded your expectations during this visit. I will be sure to share your comments with her and the team to show that an individual associate can make a difference in the experience our customers have. We look forward to seeing you again on future visits to Milford.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Can't go wrong with Residence Inn anywhere really. We arrived tired with reservations for 2 Q beds. Opened the door to one K bed. All worked out and too tired to switch. Clean and functional. Good one night stay. Breakfast was good.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I was happy to hear the property met your needs during this stay. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and was happy we were able to correct the challenge we had with your first room. We hope to see you again for future visits to the Milford area.