“My choice time and time again”

Residence Inn Milford
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Milford
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Due to a medical problem with a family member I have stayed multiple times. I have had different room types and different floors; I have yet to have one that was unacceptable. The hotel is very clean. Not just the rooms, but the lobby, hallways and grounds. The staff are wonderful. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. They remember me each time I check in. Ms TK is super sweet and always accommodating. The kitchen staff are remarkable. They greet each person every morning and are extremely helpful.

The only down side is the parking lot is shared with a sister hotel and most spots are closer to the sister hotel. The ones closest to the hotel fill very quickly and the rest are on the hill. It can be quite a haul if you have many items to carry to and from your car or in the rain.

Room Tip: There is a train early in the morning. I only heard it a few times in the odd numbered rooms on the...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. It is nice to hear that we continue to exceed your expectation during return trips to Milford. I wish the circumstances for your visits were different, but I am happy we are to provide you with a comfortable setting. Thank you for recognizing TK and the housekeeping department. TK takes personal interest to make sure our guests are comfortable and enjoy their stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again on return visits to Milford.

Michael Hamilton

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Your agent, Debbie was welcoming and professional. We appreciated her kindness and caring. It was a breath of fresh air to have a person like Debbie representing your hotel. We enjoyed our stay. Thanks

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I was pleased to hear that Debbie met and exceeded your expectations during this visit. I will be sure to share your comments with her and the team to show that an individual associate can make a difference in the experience our customers have. We look forward to seeing you again on future visits to Milford.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Can't go wrong with Residence Inn anywhere really. We arrived tired with reservations for 2 Q beds. Opened the door to one K bed. All worked out and too tired to switch. Clean and functional. Good one night stay. Breakfast was good.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I was happy to hear the property met your needs during this stay. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and was happy we were able to correct the challenge we had with your first room. We hope to see you again for future visits to the Milford area.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Our stopping here was purely accidental. Traffic to New England was horrible so we pulled off the road. Anyone who reads my reviews know that we love Residence Inns. This one was no different. Bright, clean and friendly are the three words I can use for this hotel. Sure,front desk was friendly, but I met a young man just starting his pm shift who was warm as well. We laughed each time our paths crossed throughout the evening. The rooms were clean , and the new look hallways were very sharp with the new patterns. Breakfast the next morning was fresh and hearty. The staff insisted we not bus our own tables and asked if we needed anything. By the way. BEST coffee served here. I realize this hotel is part of a chain but believe me...excellent dark roast!!! Thanks team for a great stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. I was extremely pleased to hear that your experience at the hotel was aligned with what you have experienced at other Residence Inns. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed the property. I was glad to hear my staff that you encountered were friendly and assisted in ensuring your stay was and enjoyable one. Thank you for recognizing our breakfast; we strive to ensure this experience is top notch as we believe starting the day on the right foot is important. I will be sure to share your comments with my team and we look forward to seeing you again on return trips through the Milford area.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We usually love residence inns, and this one was no exception. Our room was very clean, the beds were excellent, and breakfast gave everyone nice options, ranging from fresh fruit to a nice DIY breakfast burrito. We will continue to seek out residence inns when we are on the road!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. I was happy to hear that the experience in Milford is aligned with what you have come to expect from the Residence Inn brand. I appreciate your comments about breakfast and will share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you again on future trips through the area.

Michael Hamilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milford
6.0 km away
4.1 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford
5.9 km away
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Milford

Been to Residence Inn Milford? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK