All reviews full kitchen bedroom suite sister hotel place to stay outdoor pool laundry room marriott properties yogurt wonderful stay new haven very nice hotel long drive comfortable stay great customer service would definitely stay here again one night stay front desk staff
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Your agent, Debbie was welcoming and professional. We appreciated her kindness and caring. It was a breath of fresh air to have a person like Debbie representing your hotel. We enjoyed our stay. Thanks

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I was pleased to hear that Debbie met and exceeded your expectations during this visit. I will be sure to share your comments with her and the team to show that an individual associate can make a difference in the experience our customers have. We look forward to seeing you again on future visits to Milford.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Can't go wrong with Residence Inn anywhere really. We arrived tired with reservations for 2 Q beds. Opened the door to one K bed. All worked out and too tired to switch. Clean and functional. Good one night stay. Breakfast was good.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I was happy to hear the property met your needs during this stay. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and was happy we were able to correct the challenge we had with your first room. We hope to see you again for future visits to the Milford area.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Our stopping here was purely accidental. Traffic to New England was horrible so we pulled off the road. Anyone who reads my reviews know that we love Residence Inns. This one was no different. Bright, clean and friendly are the three words I can use for this hotel. Sure,front desk was friendly, but I met a young man just starting his pm shift who was warm as well. We laughed each time our paths crossed throughout the evening. The rooms were clean , and the new look hallways were very sharp with the new patterns. Breakfast the next morning was fresh and hearty. The staff insisted we not bus our own tables and asked if we needed anything. By the way. BEST coffee served here. I realize this hotel is part of a chain but believe me...excellent dark roast!!! Thanks team for a great stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. I was extremely pleased to hear that your experience at the hotel was aligned with what you have experienced at other Residence Inns. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed the property. I was glad to hear my staff that you encountered were friendly and assisted in ensuring your stay was and enjoyable one. Thank you for recognizing our breakfast; we strive to ensure this experience is top notch as we believe starting the day on the right foot is important. I will be sure to share your comments with my team and we look forward to seeing you again on return trips through the Milford area.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

We usually love residence inns, and this one was no exception. Our room was very clean, the beds were excellent, and breakfast gave everyone nice options, ranging from fresh fruit to a nice DIY breakfast burrito. We will continue to seek out residence inns when we are on the road!

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. I was happy to hear that the experience in Milford is aligned with what you have come to expect from the Residence Inn brand. I appreciate your comments about breakfast and will share your comments with the team. We look forward to seeing you again on future trips through the area.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Residence Inn is right off of I-95 in Milford, CT. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We stayed in the executive suite which has a full kitchen and a fireplace. Although off the highway, it was very quiet and well kept. It could use some updates but overall it was very nice. Free coffee is available all day and there is also a free full menu breakfast each morning. The fresh fruit, waffle station and burrito making station as well as cereals, juices and breads make for a nice variety for the meal. The décor is nice, open and inviting. The atmosphere lends to conversation with others. There is a small concession area, boardroom, computer room and a gym. My only wish was that they would have had an indoor pool.

Room tip: Most of the rooms are set away from the highway. If choosing the executive suite, take the first floor.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Residence Inn Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. Our guest feedback is important as we strive to meet and exceed our guest's expectations on a consistent basis. I was pleased to hear that the property allowed you to be comfortable during this stay. I was happy to hear the staff provides a setting of comfort and responsiveness. I was happy to hear you enjoyed our food offerings and will be sure to share your comments with my team. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed a restful night sleep. Just a note while we do no have an indoor pool, our guest are able to use the indoor pool at our sister property SpringHill Suites just up the hill in the same parking lot. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you through Milford.