Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven
US$ 137
Hyatt.com
Hampton Inn Milford(Milford)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 126
GardenInn.com
US$ 113
US$ 107
US$ 91
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 103/night.

US$ 102
SpringHill Suites
Residence Inn Milford(Milford)
US$ 150
US$ 96
US$ 91
US$ 59
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanmanager petergreat customer serviceenjoyed my staynight's sleepoff the highwaynew havenmoteltiffanyredroofctdecafratesmicrowaveexit
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I love this hotel. Mark, James and Victor are always there to great you with a smile. Helpful and friendly. They are accommodating to all your needs. Rooms are clean and if you pay a little more for a deluxe room you will enjoy a bigger room, refrigerator and microwave. A clean basic hotel with friendly staff.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Dear Nicole M,

Thank you for staying with us in December and taking the time to submit your review.
Mark, James and Victor are a dynamic team of hospitality professionals and they supervise an equally committed staff of housekeeping, maintenance and laundry personnel, all working towards the comfort of our guests. We do have different room types, ranging from suites and business kings to deluxe and standard doubles. I hope we have enrolled you in our RediCard Rewards Program, to build points towards free nights. If not, give us a call and we'll set you right up.

Thanks again and best regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This place is Excellent especially if you work for Subway (like myself). The drive is literally less than 5 minutes away from the job and there's plenty of shopping/entertainment/restaurants nearby. My room was super clean and my bed and pillows were very comfy! The customer service here was also outstanding! Peter was very polite and helpful in accommodating me when I needed to receive things in the mail. Even going as far as to sometimes send someone over to my room with my packages. I highly recommend this place especially if your working for subway.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Spanokopita,

We are pleased to have been of service to you while here on business and appreciate the kind remarks and high scores on cleanliness, comfort and location. We are excited about the new bedding package ready to be launched in early Spring along with upgrades in our free Wi-Fi.
Thanks again for staying with us while in Milford, continued safe travels and hope to see you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Beds were comfy and apartment was very clean and cleaned daily. I stayed here due to price and location. Overall value was great. Points for Improvement: Wardrobe just a rail. Didn't like the motel set up with door leading right out to exterior. Fan in bathroom was VERY loud and made a horrible noise - needs sorting. Lighting was very dull despite having around 12 lights..... Very inefficient. A full LED lighting upgrade would be recommended and also maybe mirror stickers on the windows so you can keep curtains open without people being able to look right in. Relatively cheap updates could really improve this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Subway_Tenerife,

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate you rating us high on comfort, value and cleanliness and value your input on improvements. We do have a very convenient location, both for travelers looking to rest for a night while traveling on Interstate 95, or guest taking care of business interests in the Milford - New Haven - Bridgeport area. We are also the closest Hotel/Motel to SUBWAY World Headquarters, where franchisees from the U.S. and all over the world come to train.

Safe travels and Happy New Year.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 December 2017

The Night Receptionist was very strange - he keep singing to the radio the whole time we where checking in. We had asked for 1st floor when making our reservations but was given 2nd floor with no elevator. Very basic motel is seem the Red Roof Inn quality is definitely slipping. As a Redicard Member I was very disappointed in our stay and would try a different place if in the area again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear KC4444,

Thank you for being a RediCard member and staying with us recently. My apologies for the overnight Guest Service Representative singing while checking you in, I will bring it to his attention and require him to stop. We always do our best in accommodating guest requests for a first floor room, sorry it can not be guaranteed because there are a limited amount of rooms on the fist floor. We have 3 floors and there is an elevator, the main way to always secure first floor is to reserve an accessible room. I will also counsel the representative that checked you in about not informing you of elevator availability.
We hope your experience does not deter you from continuing to stay at Red Roofs throughout the country and invite you to give us another chance the next time in the area. Please contact me directly for a reservation.

Best regards and Happy Holidays,

203-877-6060

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I can say that the Red Roof in Milford is clean and very comfortable. Victor at the front desk was a big help in getting me a room number I preferred. Not only was that helpful but he also called to make sure my room was a good fit. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any visitors.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear LynnHutch2,

Thank you for staying at the Red Roof Milford and taking the time to post your review.
We appreciate your positive comments, Victor is a Hospitality professional and his service is outstanding. We are in the process of updating our bedding and hopefully you will notice the upgrade by your next visit.

Seasons greetings and continued safe travels.