“Pleasantly Surprised”

Moonlight Sushi Bar & Grill
Ranked #62 of 164 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 11 April 2017

First time here. Dropped in on a whim for a quick Business lunch. Accomodating, friendly staff. Sat at the sushi bar. Had a selection of rolls such as eel, spicy yellow tail, shrimp and salmon. Really delicious sushi and most importantly super fresh! I was pleased to find that they did not use a lot of fillers in their sushi as some tend to do. The sauce was a compliment to the fish instead of overwhelming. Subtle, delicious flavors speak for themselves. Quick service and from what I saw, a very pleasing atmosphere. I would love to return for a longer more extensive dinner meal.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

We dropped in for lunch, advised the staff we were pressed for time, and were served effeciently and flawlessly.

The sushi and sashimi were among the best I've had.

This was the first of what I hope will be many more visits.

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Came here with my husband for dinner. We had fried calamari and the wonton miso soup for appetizers, I got a sweet heart roll and spicy Kani roll and my husband got the hibachi steak and chicken. Everything was very fresh and delicious and the server was very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely come back! The presentation was beautiful and the portions were large. Overall it was a great experience!

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Sushi and Japanese food is excellent. Waitstaff is friendly. Atmoshere is romantic. Their happy hour is reasonable and a good value. Huge variety of dishes and sushi on extensive menu. After happy hour it is a little pricey but there are coupons. Restaurant is beautifully decorated as well.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I came here with a friend and we were the only people waiting for hibachi, so we were seated immediately. Because it was two of us, we didn't get the whole show you normally get with the vegetable and sake catching but the food and total was awesome. The server even turned on the music to set the mood for us without us having to ask.